Page 113 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2515
Like Tree1253Likes

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #1121
    Team LGK




    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,803
    Liked
    1046 times
    Karma
    1379497
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

    Default

    I'll cop to watching all of Smash last season. Haven't started this season yet, though. 3 episodes waiting on my DVR.

  2. #1122
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,045
    Liked
    5874 times
    Karma
    1602103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1251 Post(s)
    Ecktore likes this.

  3. #1123
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LetTigerIn View Post
    I'll cop to watching all of Smash last season. Haven't started this season yet, though. 3 episodes waiting on my DVR.
    They got rid of all the terrible characters... and only introduced 1 or 2 NEW horrible characters!
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  4. #1124
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,045
    Liked
    5874 times
    Karma
    1602103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1251 Post(s)

    Default

    God help me the Following is retarded...but it's done so well that you can't help but love it.

    EDIT: Bacon's Ryan Hardy is the WORST FBI agent in the history of television. Always a second late.
    LetTigerIn likes this.

  5. #1125
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,001
    Liked
    2642 times
    Karma
    1020000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    God help me the Following is retarded...but it's done so well that you can't help but love it.

    EDIT: Bacon's Ryan Hardy is the WORST FBI agent in the history of television. Always a second late.
    I keep telling myself I'm gonna check it out and you make it even sound intriguing. Unfortunately, I'm still so far behind (Justified, Chuck) on series I want to catch up/finish and have never even started ones that I need to watch at some point (Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Louie) that "The Following" is ways down the totem pole at the moment.

    Sadly, New Girl is pretty much my only must watch show each week.
    jerseydevil and LetTigerIn like this.

  6. #1126
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,045
    Liked
    5874 times
    Karma
    1602103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1251 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    I keep telling myself I'm gonna check it out and you make it even sound intriguing. Unfortunately, I'm still so far behind (Justified, Chuck) on series I want to catch up/finish and have never even started ones that I need to watch at some point (Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Louie) that "The Following" is ways down the totem pole at the moment.

    Sadly, New Girl is pretty much my only must watch show each week.
    OOof. I still have not watched the last few of Chuck. It keeps the show alive in my heart. Justified/Breaking Bad should be at the top of your list on those you mentioned...but, if you can work around to it, the Following is really good dumb fun. It reminds me a lot of that flick with Gerard Bulter/Jamie Fox where the guy is pulling off these military like operations while in a cell...Something something Citizen or whatever. Completely off the charts impossible, but entertaining like nobodies business.

  7. #1127
    1st Scoring Line DMAN3474's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    3,048
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1088635
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    65 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    OOof. I still have not watched the last few of Chuck. It keeps the show alive in my heart. Justified/Breaking Bad should be at the top of your list on those you mentioned...but, if you can work around to it, the Following is really good dumb fun. It reminds me a lot of that flick with Gerard Bulter/Jamie Fox where the guy is pulling off these military like operations while in a cell...Something something Citizen or whatever. Completely off the charts impossible, but entertaining like nobodies business.
    Law Abiding Citizen


    You still havent watched the end of Chuck yet?!?!? I miss Chuck
    jerseydevil likes this.

  8. #1128
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,045
    Liked
    5874 times
    Karma
    1602103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1251 Post(s)
    TooCool likes this.

  9. #1129
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,045
    Liked
    5874 times
    Karma
    1602103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1251 Post(s)

    Default

    Tuesday TV Ratings: SMASH Falls to Another Series Low, THE NEW NORMAL Drops, GO ON Matches Series Low | Collider


    Who even knew Go On was still a thing? Go On and cancel it already.

    Sorry about Smash Doc...but yeah. How bout that Revolution?
    TooCool likes this.

  10. #1130
    1st Scoring Line KingInTheWest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,504
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    29136553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    210 Post(s)

    Default

    The Following really started to seem like it was just going out of its way to be perverse, while maintaining its total ridiculousness, so I am just recording it now without watching it and I'll make the decision whether to bother later.
    jerseydevil likes this.

Page 113 of 252 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28