Page 147 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2590
Like Tree1296Likes

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #1461
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Yes. But I think you're going to love Hannibal.

  2. #1462
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,474
    Liked
    6159 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1343 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I better. If I don't you will cast aspersions re:my overall taste.

  3. #1463
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Well I better. If I don't you will cast aspersions re:my overall taste.
    Hah actually I won't. I like Hannibal so much that I recognize my objectivity is gone. I just really hope you like it. If you don't I'll just be sad and a little suspicious of my own taste.

  4. #1464
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Just watched the Season Finale of Hannibal.

    Seriously.......

    How are none of you watching this show?

    I have goosebumps. GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!


    Someone watch it and tell me I'm not crazy for loving it so much!!!
    adgy-san and KingsOvAllKings like this.

  5. #1465
    All Star




    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,880
    Liked
    988 times
    Karma
    6026591
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

    Default

    OK.. WTF is this naked and afraid show on the discovery channel?

  6. #1466
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,666
    Liked
    5408 times
    Karma
    5634128
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    439 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovela View Post
    OK.. WTF is this naked and afraid show on the discovery channel?
    Sounds like a typical date for me
    Dexter and jerseydevil like this.
    Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh

  7. #1467
    1st Scoring Line KingInTheWest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,539
    Liked
    1122 times
    Karma
    29136553
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    215 Post(s)

    Default

    I started working my way through Awake, which I recorded last year without watching until now. Pretty good, with decent episodic cases and a thus-far intriguing overall mystery, but the main guy is just a little dry. The last thing I need is yet another annoying teenage brat son on a show, though. Why do they keep making these characters? The only time I ever want to see such a character is if I make one, and even then I won't want to see it all the time. Episode to episode, there are more so far that have me hooked than have me barely paying attention as a multitask. Wait, Fez? Really? I will give it a B, but I have five left and it can end up at a B+ or B- pretty easily.

    I also got to the Dwight spinoff episode of The Office. Yeah, there is no way that show would have made it, but it really would have been something different and I may have actually watched it. Oh well, back to Jim and Pam fighting and Andy turning into an a-hole, neither for any explicable reason.
    TooCool, jerseydevil and notbob like this.

  8. #1468
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,752
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1450 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheWest View Post
    I started working my way through Awake, which I recorded last year without watching until now. Pretty good, with decent episodic cases and a thus-far intriguing overall mystery, but the main guy is just a little dry. The last thing I need is yet another annoying teenage brat son on a show, though. Why do they keep making these characters? The only time I ever want to see such a character is if I make one, and even then I won't want to see it all the time. Episode to episode, there are more so far that have me hooked than have me barely paying attention as a multitask. Wait, Fez? Really? I will give it a B, but I have five left and it can end up at a B+ or B- pretty easily.

    I also got to the Dwight spinoff episode of The Office. Yeah, there is no way that show would have made it, but it really would have been something different and I may have actually watched it. Oh well, back to Jim and Pam fighting and Andy turning into an a-hole, neither for any explicable reason.
    Awake was really good. Such a shame people refused to watch it. Hell, I think it got ratings better than most shows on NBC this season.. Stick with it, they gave it a good enough "ending" for me.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  9. #1469
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TooCool View Post
    Awake was really good. Such a shame people refused to watch it. Hell, I think it got ratings better than most shows on NBC this season.. Stick with it, they gave it a good enough "ending" for me.
    Hannibal is better. Are you watching Hannibal?

  10. #1470
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,474
    Liked
    6159 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1343 Post(s)

    Default

    I loved AWAKE. Jason Isaacs is a terrific actor. And TC is right, they were able to conclude the show well(tears...).
    eddieshack23 and notbob like this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66