Page 219 of 256 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2559
Like Tree1277Likes

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #2181
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,300
    Liked
    6038 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

  2. #2182
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,708
    Liked
    5928 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    547 Post(s)

    Default

    Mmmm, Zoe Saldana. I am officially jealous of the devil!

  3. #2183
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,300
    Liked
    6038 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone else watching From Dusk til Dawn:The Series on the El Rey network? You should be cause it's really kinda good. A few stumbles along the way and it takes some getting used to considering the repetition of the events of the first third of the movie...but the different takes/actors and filled in/retrofit plot enhancements make for a helluva fun ride. Love Rodriguez having his own network...best thing, the voice of the network(promos/commercials) is the guy who does the Machete trailers and the Grindhouse one too. It's low on programming for now, but I love the direction he has it heading in. Check it out.

  4. #2184
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,997
    Liked
    10971 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Anyone else watching From Dusk til Dawn:The Series on the El Rey network? You should be cause it's really kinda good. A few stumbles along the way and it takes some getting used to considering the repetition of the events of the first third of the movie...but the different takes/actors and filled in/retrofit plot enhancements make for a helluva fun ride. Love Rodriguez having his own network...best thing, the voice of the network(promos/commercials) is the guy who does the Machete trailers and the Grindhouse one too. It's low on programming for now, but I love the direction he has it heading in. Check it out.
    Sure do wish it was in HD. They show some good movies. :(

  5. #2185
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,300
    Liked
    6038 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Sure do wish it was in HD. They show some good movies. :(
    I get it in HD...TWC, what DirecTv only offers standard?

  6. #2186
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,997
    Liked
    10971 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    I get it in HD...TWC, what DirecTv only offers standard?
    Indeed. :(

  7. #2187
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,300
    Liked
    6038 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Indeed. :(

    Well Crapspackle, although the channel wouldn't really suffer from the Low-Fi.

  8. #2188
    Selke Smooth notbob's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,633
    Liked
    5318 times
    Karma
    5619128
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)

    Default

    Hayden Panettiere Not Asked Back For 'Heroes: Reborn'

    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/hay...211153407.html
    TooCool likes this.
    Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh, Maniacal Laugh

  9. #2189
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    16,683
    Liked
    5121 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1417 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notbob View Post
    Hayden Panettiere Not Asked Back For 'Heroes: Reborn'

    https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/hay...211153407.html
    No!!!!!! Who else are they going to find to be a hot cheerleader?
    notbob likes this.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  10. #2190
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,300
    Liked
    6038 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1303 Post(s)
    nocturn and notbob like this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66