Click Here!
Page 86 of 242 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 2415
Like Tree1176Likes

Thread: All Things: TELEVISON

  1. #851
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,441
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1132 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    It won't last.
    Dunno...it has held pretty well and word of mouth is fairly positive. I think it gets a second season at the very least. At what point do you admit you might be wrong? Does it have to get to season 3?

  2. #852
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,241
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Dunno...it has held pretty well and word of mouth is fairly positive. I think it gets a second season at the very least. At what point do you admit you might be wrong? Does it have to get to season 3?
    No... but it has to finish it's 2nd season.

  3. #853
    Cole. Dexter's Avatar



    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,732
    Liked
    1733 times
    Karma
    25000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    251 Post(s)

    Default

    Homeland's interrogation scene was intense.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  4. #854
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,441
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1132 Post(s)

    Default

    NBC Orders More UP ALL NIGHT and Switches Format to Multi-Camera; Dan Harmon

    AND...HELL ON WHEELS got a third season!!!!!!!!!! Wahooooooooooo!!!!!!!
    notbob likes this.

  5. #855
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,441
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1132 Post(s)

    Default

    NBC Passes on Dwight Schrute’s THE OFFICE Spinoff THE FARM


    and here you thought the powers that be at NBC could not make a good decision.

  6. #856
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,441
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1132 Post(s)

    Default

    Just watched Mockingbird Lane. Not terrible. Beautiful looking. I gotta imagine its kinda like Tim Burtons Dark Shadows shoulda been. Reverential, to a point, but different enough to avoid comparison. More like a family dramedy, but with monsters. I found myself liking it more than I expected. Would like to see what they could do with it. Its no oldschool Munsters...but it really isn`t trying to be. Color me surprised.

  7. #857
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,241
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Just watched Mockingbird Lane. Not terrible. Beautiful looking. I gotta imagine its kinda like Tim Burtons Dark Shadows shoulda been. Reverential, to a point, but different enough to avoid comparison. More like a family dramedy, but with monsters. I found myself liking it more than I expected. Would like to see what they could do with it. Its no oldschool Munsters...but it really isn`t trying to be. Color me surprised.
    It would have been better than a bunch of other stuff on the air...

  8. #858
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,441
    Liked
    5352 times
    Karma
    1572103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1132 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    It would have been better than a bunch of other stuff on the air...
    Agree entirely. Eddie Izzard was in fine form and the rest of the cast was well chosen too. It did decent numbers...not outstanding...but decent. There has been no announcement but last I read it wasn't entirely dead. I think NBC is spooked by the costs. Chances are it won't make it...but I would watch it if they do decide to do something with it. If you are on the fence I recommend trying to catch it online or maybe it's gonna be on HuLu or something.

  9. #859
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,241
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    122 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Agree entirely. Eddie Izzard was in fine form and the rest of the cast was well chosen too. It did decent numbers...not outstanding...but decent. There has been no announcement but last I read it wasn't entirely dead. I think NBC is spooked by the costs. Chances are it won't make it...but I would watch it if they do decide to do something with it. If you are on the fence I recommend trying to catch it online or maybe it's gonna be on HuLu or something.
    I saw it. Liked it. I wouldn't make it must watch TV every night it was one but I would DVR it...

  10. #860
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,976
    Liked
    1489 times
    Karma
    5005000
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    202 Post(s)

Page 86 of 242 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. June 2nd, 2012, 06:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66