So as most of you don't know, our son lives in Louisville, KY. As such, I have been there more times than I ever thought possible. I was intrigued by Edward Lee and 610 Magnolia, since Louisville is a vast fine dining wasteland.
I found the reviews on Yelp, and I hope this isn't true..
610 Magnolia - Louisville, KY
If so, someone stands a chance to lose some $$$..
Wait, wtf, is that Yelp page chock full of a major spoiler??
HAven't gotten into this season yet. Everyone seems boring and uninspired 2 episodes in.
Missed the second episode (no DVR). I'm already rooting for the big man from North Carolina. The passion emulating from him is heavy considering his life's story.
i also have the voltaggio thanksgiving taped, finally! can't wait to watch 'em all!
That first elimination was brutal! (and I loved it)
1. I already want to smack the **** out of Lindsay.
2. I was hoping to see more from Keith. Oh well.
3. Beverly, we get it, you're Korean. No need to mention it EVERY TIME.
4. Ty-Lor Boring? Yes you are, sir.
5. I really wish that one of the contestants would reply to Hugh Acheson's bitchy comments with "at least I have 2 eyebrows."
i finally watched the first 2 episodes.
1) yes, that first elim was crazy!
2) i lol'd at k&t's list.