Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 754
Like Tree534Likes

Thread: The Avengers/Marvel movies

  1. #91
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,807
    Liked
    49 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Forget all of this let's see an X-Men vs Avengers flick based on the recent comic arc that is going on now. You can have Joss Whedon and the guy who sucked at the Xen flicks do it and it will aim straight for the middle.

    The film was a good summer film. Niff said with that. I had fun and thought it was worth the matinee admission I paid. I am a sucker for these films and lets me geek out a little bit.

  2. #92
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    Forget all of this let's see an X-Men vs Avengers flick based on the recent comic arc that is going on now. You can have Joss Whedon and the guy who sucked at the Xmen flicks do it and it will aim straight for the middle.

    The film was a good summer film. Nuff said with that. I had fun and thought it was worth the matinee admission I paid. I am a sucker for these films and lets me geek out a little bit.
    Like the enthusiasm. And which guy who sucked? Singer with the first two or The Rat who was brought in last minute and(I think) did a decent job. But yeah, all the Xmen flicks suck hard. OOOfa Wolverine:Origins is Tron:Legacy bad. Maybe it's the : ????

  3. #93
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    Liked
    1420 times
    Karma
    1113854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

    Default

    You guys are still talking about this overrated snooze fest?

  4. #94
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,807
    Liked
    49 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Yeah, cause I waited until the crowds thinned out so I could go see it.
    NastiMarvasti likes this.

  5. #95
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NastiMarvasti View Post
    You guys are still talking about this overrated snooze fest?
    Operator: 'I have an emergency interuption from the pot, kettle...will you accept?'

    Kettle: 'yes please'

    Operator: 'Go ahead'

    Pot: 'how in the **** can you say that when you love Inception????????'

  6. #96
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,013
    Liked
    1088 times
    Karma
    1080000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone else feel that if Christopher Nolan cured cancer that jd would bitch that it's not that great because he didn't cure AIDS too? :P

  7. #97
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    Anyone else feel that if Christopher Nolan cured cancer that jd would bitch that it's not that great because he didn't cure AIDS too? :P
    But Nolan would never cure Cancer...that would be a happy ending and the man could never wallow in the sense of self importance and the sadness/depression cancer brings. He would cure...I dunno...mono, just to superimpose cancer over it with a spinning top showing how random death dealing diseases are...

  8. #98
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    Liked
    1420 times
    Karma
    1113854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Operator: 'I have an emergency interuption from the pot, kettle...will you accept?'

    Kettle: 'yes please'

    Operator: 'Go ahead'

    Pot: 'how in the **** can you say that when you love Inception????????'
    Inception>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Avengers
    TattooedSean likes this.

  9. #99
    Let's hug it out, bitch! NastiMarvasti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    Liked
    1420 times
    Karma
    1113854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    301 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    But Nolan would never cure Cancer...that would be a happy ending and the man could never wallow in the sense of self importance and the sadness/depression cancer brings. He would cure...I dunno...mono, just to superimpose cancer over it with a spinning top showing how random death dealing diseases are...
    Don't you find it refreshing to have a director in Hollywood who doesn't always go for the happy ending?

  10. #100
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,279
    Liked
    6008 times
    Karma
    1622103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1293 Post(s)

    Default

    At some point, when A guy goes to the same trick/theme everytime, no. It becomes expected and then you are no better than M. Knight Shamalayan.

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66