Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 772
Like Tree544Likes

Thread: The Avengers/Marvel movies

  1. #151
    Team LGK x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,669
    Liked
    2830 times
    Karma
    5057522
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    184 Post(s)

    Default


    * jerseydevil has reached 25700 posts!* [07:47 AM]

    jerseydevil likes this.
    I'm younger than my tongue, and older than my teeth.

  2. #152
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)
    notbob likes this.

  3. #153
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)

  4. #154
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    What else does he have to do?

  5. #155
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    What else does he have to do?
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.

  6. #156
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,244
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.
    Is he? No? Doesn't he?

  7. #157
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????

  8. #158
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)

  9. #159
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    37,011
    Liked
    10987 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    432 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.

  10. #160
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,499
    Liked
    6183 times
    Karma
    1642103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1353 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.
    Yeah...Ion Griffud(?), good point. I liked Chiklis good enough but he was too short. Man them movies are just sooooo meh.

Page 16 of 78 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28