Click Here!
Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 541
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: The Avengers -- spoiler discussion

  1. #151
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,577
    Liked
    3046 times
    Karma
    4325321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default


    * jerseydevil has reached 25700 posts!* [07:47 AM]

    jerseydevil likes this.

  2. #152
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)
    notbob likes this.

  3. #153
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

  4. #154
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    What else does he have to do?

  5. #155
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    What else does he have to do?
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.

  6. #156
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    C'mon...Evans is pretty prolific. And not a terrible actor. He doesn't NEED a franchise.
    Is he? No? Doesn't he?

  7. #157
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????

  8. #158
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

  9. #159
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,260
    Liked
    17236 times
    Karma
    1094100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    269 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Well I think you agree on the 'not terrible' part. Yeah...I don't think Evans NEEDS a franchise. He does romcoms, action, drama...pretty versatile. For a pretty guy he's kinda likeable. I almost think locking into the ultra uptight Superman in the Marvel universe of Cap'n America could hurt as much as help his overall brand. So...I like his enthusiasm. Lets be honest...his Johnny Storm was the only casting they got right on those HORRIBLE FF movies. Really? The guy who directed BARBERSHOP????? Really??????
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.

  10. #160
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,114
    Liked
    7446 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    788 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I actually think the guy cast as Reed (forgot his name) was pretty good, but in a movie like that... it's hard for anyone to come off well.
    Yeah...Ion Griffud(?), good point. I liked Chiklis good enough but he was too short. Man them movies are just sooooo meh.

Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28