Click Here!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Coachella 2012

  1. #11
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,106
    Liked
    7439 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    786 Post(s)

    Default

    If this is gonna go all DEATH POOL and we are going to speculate...I have to throw in Red Hot Chili Peppers. They have been 'in absentia' for a while and what better way to get some credibility back. I am calling my shot.

  2. #12
    Your attention please... boy1der's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,074
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1098100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Jane's Addiction has a new LP coming out and Perry ALWAYS plays there in some shape or form. My $$$ is on Jane's and either the Who or the Stones. The Foo Fighters also just put something out aw well. Not saying who I want to play here, just the bands big enough to be a headliner. Then there is David Bowie, but he has said he's retired from music.

    I'm HOPING (and have been hoping for) an Adam & the Ants reunion. They would rock the joint.

  3. #13
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,106
    Liked
    7439 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    786 Post(s)

  4. #14
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    3141 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boy1der View Post
    Jane's Addiction has a new LP coming out and Perry ALWAYS plays there in some shape or form. My $$$ is on Jane's and either the Who or the Stones. The Foo Fighters also just put something out aw well. Not saying who I want to play here, just the bands big enough to be a headliner. Then there is David Bowie, but he has said he's retired from music.

    I'm HOPING (and have been hoping for) an Adam & the Ants reunion. They would rock the joint.

    my guess is the Beastie Boys.

  5. #15
    Concussed Villain Mondo Blando's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,958
    Liked
    2597 times
    Karma
    1251346
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    729 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boy1der View Post
    Jane's Addiction has a new LP coming out and Perry ALWAYS plays there in some shape or form. My $$$ is on Jane's and either the Who or the Stones. The Foo Fighters also just put something out aw well. Not saying who I want to play here, just the bands big enough to be a headliner. Then there is David Bowie, but he has said he's retired from music.

    I'm HOPING (and have been hoping for) an Adam & the Ants reunion. They would rock the joint.
    Is Adam Ant out of the looney bin yet?

    Btw, I loved him in When Harry Met Sally...


  6. #16
    Your attention please... boy1der's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,074
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1098100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Is Adam Ant out of the looney bin yet?

    Btw, I loved him in When Harry Met Sally...

    Yeah he is...and touring the UK...

    jerseydevil likes this.

  7. #17
    Your attention please... boy1der's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,074
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1098100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gescom View Post
    my guess is the Beastie Boys.
    Damn...great call.

  8. #18
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,106
    Liked
    7439 times
    Karma
    1416594
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    786 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo Blando View Post
    Is Adam Ant out of the looney bin yet?

    Btw, I loved him in When Harry Met Sally...

    Actually, if you have never seen NOMADS w/him and Remington Steele, I highly recommend it. Great little movie.

  9. #19
    Can I get a Hell Yeah sonnyboy11's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,863
    Liked
    466 times
    Karma
    1605000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

    Default

    Tool will have a new album by end of year. My guesses for headliners

    Beastie Boys (agree with ges)
    Tool
    Rolling Stones

    I think working Daft Punk in there might become a reality. Just a hunch.

    I am holding my breath for a Talking Heads reunion too. Yea yea- no way, but a man can dream, eh? The key members are all still alive, old as hell, but still alive and working. So why not?

  10. #20
    about to burst apart Goallum's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    12,811
    Liked
    317 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sonnyboy11
    Tool will have a new album by end of year. My guesses for headliners

    Beastie Boys (agree with ges)
    Tool
    Rolling Stones

    I think working Daft Punk in there might become a reality. Just a hunch.

    I am holding my breath for a Talking Heads reunion too. Yea yea- no way, but a man can dream, eh? The key members are all still alive, old as hell, but still alive and working. So why not?
    If it's that ****ty, I'm sure I'll find something good on other stages.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83