Page 46 of 403 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 4022
Like Tree1335Likes

Thread: The Comic Books and Comic Book movies thread

  1. #451
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,965
    Liked
    5825 times
    Karma
    1592103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1239 Post(s)

    Default

    All Around ‘Transmetropolitan: All Around The World’ by Dirk Manning | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Hurm. Really Adgy...you should be posting this son. I am sooooo talking to myself on this forum, where the hell are ya brother?

  2. #452
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,965
    Liked
    5825 times
    Karma
    1592103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1239 Post(s)

    Default

    Mike Huckabee Discusses Superman’s Citizenship | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    WHAAAAAA????

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPfOAHoLrMI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - SUPERMAN RENOUNCES U.S. CITIZENSHIP![/nomedia]

  3. #453
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,891
    Liked
    10899 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    All Around ‘Transmetropolitan: All Around The World’ by Dirk Manning | Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors

    Hurm. Really Adgy...you should be posting this son. I am sooooo talking to myself on this forum, where the hell are ya brother?
    Sorry, bro. My RSS Feeds folder has over 2000 unread messages in it. Work has just been busy.

    I'm glad you're around to pick up the slack, though.


  4. #454
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,891
    Liked
    10899 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

    Default

    FLASHPOINT FACTS: Milligan Assembles "Secret Seven" - Comic Book Resources

    Looks like Shade The Changing Man is stepping into the regular DCU, as well.

  5. #455
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,891
    Liked
    10899 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

    Default

    Vankin and Constantine "Search for Swamp Thing" - Comic Book Resources

    So after reading this, I think I'm going to have to buy this mini-series, even if I'm missing a lot of the context that the story is being told in. I can't have a book where John Constantine is talking to Batman and Superman go unpurchased. I just can't do it.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  6. #456
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,243
    Liked
    1366 times
    Karma
    1058297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Vankin and Constantine "Search for Swamp Thing" - Comic Book Resources

    So after reading this, I think I'm going to have to buy this mini-series, even if I'm missing a lot of the context that the story is being told in. I can't have a book where John Constantine is talking to Batman and Superman go unpurchased. I just can't do it.
    You'll regret it.

  7. #457
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,891
    Liked
    10899 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    You'll regret it.
    I'm taking your advice and staying away from the rest. But I gots to have my Constantine.

  8. #458
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    35,965
    Liked
    5825 times
    Karma
    1592103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1239 Post(s)

  9. #459
    Adgy's my BITCH! BoobyTrap's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,401
    Liked
    14 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post

    I can't have a book where John Constantine is talking to Batman and Superman go unpurchased.
    You only mentioned one cool person in this WHOLE sentence. I still don't understand why you like Constantine so much. I know it makes you hang your head in shame but I'd rather what the Keanu Reeves movie that try to read another Hellblazer comic. He didn't do anything but walk around and smoke. Why is it called Hellblazer when there was nothing Hell related (aside from my being bored enough to feel like I'm in hell) in it?

    Where's all the demon killing?

  10. #460
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,891
    Liked
    10899 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    409 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyTrap View Post
    You only mentioned one cool person in this WHOLE sentence. I still don't understand why you like Constantine so much. I know it makes you hang your head in shame but I'd rather what the Keanu Reeves movie that try to read another Hellblazer comic. He didn't do anything but walk around and smoke. Why is it called Hellblazer when there was nothing Hell related (aside from my being bored enough to feel like I'm in hell) in it?

    Where's all the demon killing?
    There was lots of fighting demons. It builds to it. Gotta lay the foundation before you can build the house.

Page 46 of 403 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28