Click Here!
Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 366
Like Tree305Likes

Thread: Concerts Of 2k13 Thread

  1. #111
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,910
    Liked
    2231 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheWest View Post
    I like "Iron Chic"
    They have pay what you want on their album "Not Like This" on their bandcamp page and it's well worth a purchase.


  2. #112
    1st Scoring Line KingInTheWest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    Liked
    1194 times
    Karma
    8745401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Right on. I went last year and two years before that working at the Century Media booth. Wear a Kings cap this year, stop by the booth, and I'll hook you up with some extra stuff.
    Ha, I probably saw you there last year then. I usually come home with a stack of 20 or so CDs in between sets. I'll have to remember to bring my hat - last year I came by at the tail end of my vacation so I had to pack light.

  3. #113
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    3142 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)

    Default

    Danzig got KTFO!

  4. #114
    Can I get a Hell Yeah sonnyboy11's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,873
    Liked
    470 times
    Karma
    1980000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

    Default

    Godspeed You! Black Emperor tickets on sale right now for the Belly Up in Sept!

    Belly Up Tavern : Event Detail
    gescom, adgy-san and BDTR like this.

  5. #115
    Cami & Kopi girl4kings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,786
    Liked
    25 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Concerts planned for the year:

    Bon Jovi (Pretty amazing!!)
    NKOTB/98 Degrees
    Fleetwood Mac
    Justin Timberlake/JayZ
    Cyndi Lauper *if the Kings aren't playing
    Motley Crue

    I'm sure more will be added.

  6. #116
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,755
    Liked
    1045 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Default

    So, back from Coachella. Stabbed in the hand (by myself umm...saving a baby from a pack of wolves that was burning down the tent it was in...) and well...I'm making it a point to see Sigur Ros anytime they're within a few states of me from here on out. Also, J5. They killed it. Too many other good things to mention right now because I'm coughing up dust still.
    BDTR and jerseydevil like this.

  7. #117
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,163
    Liked
    7488 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    805 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmytheKing View Post
    So, back from Coachella. Stabbed in the hand (by myself umm...saving a baby from a pack of wolves that was burning down the tent it was in...) and well...I'm making it a point to see Sigur Ros anytime they're within a few states of me from here on out. Also, J5. They killed it. Too many other good things to mention right now because I'm coughing up dust still.

    Did you see Ghost B.C...or QOTSA??? And more important, PICKLE JAR????????
    SmytheKing likes this.

  8. #118
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,755
    Liked
    1045 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    Did you see Ghost B.C...or QOTSA??? And more important, PICKLE JAR????????
    I couldn't drag my ass out of bed for Ghost B.C. and QOTSA weren't there.

    ...and my pickle jar has been fermenting like a mother trucker for about five months now. Gonna be nice and ripe in just about three more months.

  9. #119
    1st Scoring Line KingInTheWest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,128
    Liked
    1194 times
    Karma
    8745401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    109 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by girl4kings View Post
    Concerts planned for the year:

    Bon Jovi (Pretty amazing!!)
    NKOTB/98 Degrees
    Fleetwood Mac
    Justin Timberlake/JayZ
    Cyndi Lauper *if the Kings aren't playing
    Motley Crue

    I'm sure more will be added.
    It was very thoughtful of Motley to schedule a crapload of concerts in Las Vegas at the exact same time as Frozen Fury. I can see the concert Friday and the game Saturday, the game Friday and the concert Saturday, or both games and the concert on an adjacent day.

  10. #120
    Cami & Kopi girl4kings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,786
    Liked
    25 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingInTheWest View Post
    It was very thoughtful of Motley to schedule a crapload of concerts in Las Vegas at the exact same time as Frozen Fury. I can see the concert Friday and the game Saturday, the game Friday and the concert Saturday, or both games and the concert on an adjacent day.
    We are going to see them Sunday

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84