Click Here!
Page 236 of 418 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4174
Like Tree1158Likes

Thread: Last Movie Watched

  1. #2351
    1st Scoring Line IceDogsFan's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,027
    Liked
    66 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default


  2. #2352
    2nd Scoring Line nakedarmy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arizonabay View Post
    Watched the new restoration of Metropolis on TCM last night. Amazing.
    I've been waiting 2 years for them to release the additional footage. Absolutely amazing! This is probably in my top 3 favorite movies of all time. It's a miracle that these deleted scenes have been found.

  3. #2353
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,598
    Liked
    5748 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    527 Post(s)

    Default

    I still haven't watched the extended version of Metropolis. :(

    Is it available on DVD?
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  4. #2354
    2nd Scoring Line nakedarmy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    I still haven't watched the extended version of Metropolis. :(

    Is it available on DVD?
    Yes, the extended version was released a couple weeks ago...also on Blu-ray! It also contains a cool documentary how the missing footage was discovered (pretty much by luck in Argentina).

  5. #2355
    Stanley Cup Dolphin! orpheus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    17,598
    Liked
    5748 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    527 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakedarmy View Post
    Yes, the extended version was released a couple weeks ago...also on Blu-ray! It also contains a cool documentary how the missing footage was discovered (pretty much by luck in Argentina).
    Awesome!

    I read about it someplace. That they found it stored in Argentina of all places. IT IS amazing that they found it and that it was in good enough condition to restore.

    I am still holding out hope that somebody finds a copy of London After Midnight.
    Only by living absurdly is it possible to break out of this infinite absurdity.
    -Julio Cortazar

  6. #2356
    2nd Scoring Line nakedarmy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orpheus View Post
    Awesome!

    I read about it someplace. That they found it stored in Argentina of all places. IT IS amazing that they found it and that it was in good enough condition to restore.

    I am still holding out hope that somebody finds a copy of London After Midnight.
    YES! Lon Cheney was absolutely brilliant.

    There has to be a copy sitting somewhere. It reminds me when they found The Passion of Joan of Arc. It was lost until the 1980's they found a random copy in an insane asylum in Sweden.

  7. #2357
    Team LGK arizonabay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,186
    Liked
    6 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakedarmy View Post
    I've been waiting 2 years for them to release the additional footage. Absolutely amazing! This is probably in my top 3 favorite movies of all time. It's a miracle that these deleted scenes have been found.
    When they announced that they found it I was so freaking excited. It was like getting that toy you really wanted for Christmas. Never thought they'd find it. Been waiting and waiting for it to get released finally.
    Prince George: You know, Blackadder, for me socks are like sex. Lots of it about and I never seem to get any.

  8. #2358
    Nessie Jr Says Hi Off2NvrLnd's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3,525
    Liked
    57 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default



    i know people aren't huge fans of this movie but i thought it was alright for the entertainment...and Christian Bale + Matthew McConaughey = Yes please!

  9. #2359
    OFF the Bandwagon salami's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    4,995
    Liked
    557 times
    Karma
    20035000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Inception

  10. #2360
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,784
    Liked
    10783 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    381 Post(s)

    Default



    Still funny.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28