Page 339 of 419 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4182
Like Tree1186Likes

Thread: Last Movie Watched

  1. #3381
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    349
    Liked
    33 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Seeking a Friend for the end of the World and TED. I enjoyed both flicks.
    jerseydevil and Noble Savage like this.

  2. #3382
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,999
    Liked
    10978 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post


    I really liked this one. Pathology is about a group of young doctors who murder random people in their spare time. Was thoroughly engrossed throughout the entire film. Not the movie for everyone, as there are some really graphic scenes, but if you like films like Confessions and The Killing Gene you'll probably enjoy this one too.
    Awesome. I bought a copy of this at Big Lots because it was written by the Crank guys, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
    Diehard likes this.

  3. #3383
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,636
    Liked
    414 times
    Karma
    1574552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    Awesome. I bought a copy of this at Big Lots because it was written by the Crank guys, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
    Had no idea they wrote Crank, honestly I thought it was one of the stupidest films I'd ever seen lol

  4. #3384
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6065 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1310 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    Had no idea they wrote Crank, honestly I thought it was one of the greatest films I'd ever seen lol

    FTFY. BTW Crank 2 is even better. Oh yeah, Gamer ain't bad neither.
    adgy-san likes this.

  5. #3385
    PJ Harvey is God adgy-san's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,999
    Liked
    10978 times
    Karma
    1179100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    427 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post
    FTFY. BTW Crank 2 is even better. Oh yeah, Gamer ain't bad neither.
    I say it a lot, but Crank 2 is my favorite movie of the last 5 or 6 years.

  6. #3386
    Team LGK OTTo VoN BLoTTo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,766
    Liked
    136 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adgy-san View Post
    I say it a lot, but Crank 2 is my favorite movie of the last 5 or 6 years.
    Still haven't seen this and effing Netflix doesn't stream it. But because it's you I'm curious. May have to bite teh Blockbuster bullet one of these days (or look for it on TV).
    adgy-san and jerseydevil like this.

  7. #3387
    you rollin dirty? ketel&tonic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,089
    Liked
    341 times
    Karma
    1006100
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Finally got around to watching Inception.

    Meh. It was alright.
    jerseydevil likes this.

  8. #3388
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,636
    Liked
    414 times
    Karma
    1574552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    I just thought the whole thing was lame, especially when he bangs his girlfriend in public and everyone cheers. The whole thing was just so silly and I didn't get excited at all. Just my opinion.

  9. #3389
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,334
    Liked
    6065 times
    Karma
    1627103
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1310 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OTTo VoN BLoTTo View Post
    Still haven't seen this and effing Netflix doesn't stream it. But because it's you I'm curious. May have to bite teh Blockbuster bullet one of these days (or look for it on TV).
    Quote Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
    I just thought the whole thing was lame, especially when he bangs his girlfriend in public and everyone cheers. The whole thing was just so silly and I didn't get excited at all. Just my opinion.
    Both Crank movies are worth owning and should be fetched at ridiculously low prices. And Diehard, that's what makes them so good. So over-the-top, so dopey, yet played fairly straight. And if you don't blink, Dwight Yoakum does some nice character work. I am a huge fan of the Statham, and that helps.

  10. #3390
    Trouble Will Find Me Big Red's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,147
    Liked
    681 times
    Karma
    1082137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

    Default

    Watching the Tree of Life right now. I'm struggling to stay awake
    Cornell Hockey - LETS GO RED!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66