Click Here!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: WTF is the deal with that Fred kid on Nickelodeon?!?!

  1. #11
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    ...
    So sure... we got Duck Tales, Animaniacs, The REAL Ghostbusters and some other good'ns...

    .
    Don't forget the Uncanny X-Men.

    That was some epic **** right there

  2. #12
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    Don't forget the Uncanny X-Men.

    Effing BOSS
    I did not care for that program.

  3. #13
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    I did not care for that program.
    You already know what my response to this will be, so in an effort to avoid that discussion again, I'll just say this:

    You crazy

  4. #14
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    You already know what my response to this will be, so in an effort to avoid that discussion again, I'll just say this:

    I disagree.
    yadda yadda yadda

  5. #15
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    So, because most people in the world don't use toilet paper... does this mean that it's best not to?

    Because, you know, if it's the most popular, it has to be the best

  6. #16
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    So, because most people in the world don't use toilet paper... does this mean that it's best not to?

    Because, you know, if it's the most popular, it has to be the best
    Alls I said was I didn't like Uncanny X-Men and then made a reference to Seinfeld when you pointed out that we have differing tastes in television.

  7. #17
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Can we at least agree the DuckTales kicks ass?

  8. #18
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    Can we at least agree the DuckTales kicks ass?
    Yes.

    Also Darkwing Duck.

  9. #19
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
    Yes.

    Also Darkwing Duck.
    Sweet.


    Let's... get... dangerous

  10. #20
    Hating ties is dumb. Dr. Naysay's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    19,230
    Liked
    1801 times
    Karma
    1053297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    115 Post(s)

    Default

    And Batman : The Animated Series
    BoobyTrap likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28