Click Here!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
Like Tree84Likes

Thread: Angry Ex-GF, Broken Camera and Equipment

  1. #11
    Oh snap....it's the Fuzz! SloMo26's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,379
    Liked
    711 times
    Karma
    1245700
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

    Default

    A police report will do no good unless you want to prosecute her for vandalism. Since the incident already occurred, the report would be written and the detectives will follow up on it. If you live in a small city maybe they will get to it somewhat fast. If you live in a a big city stand by to stand by because it will be long while before they get to your case. After all that if they do decide to file on her, then court case will start in the not so near future. Even if found guilty, don't expect to get any money for your equipment.

    Smarter way is take photos of the damaged goods, get your stuff fixed or replaced, save all your receipts and then take her to small claims court. Could also be a slow process but the chances of you getting money for your stuff is much better.
    We are the Samurai, the warrior elite who protect and serve. Armed and armored from head to toe, masters of our personal weapons and bound by Honor, Duty, Loyalty, and Honesty. We walk the long path into the places society would prefer forgotten, and chase those demons that most would run from screaming in fear. We are the Samurai.

  2. #12
    All Star Blueline's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,736
    Liked
    617 times
    Karma
    10100000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

    Default

    If you ever took some naughty pics of her with that camera, maybe it is time to post them on exgirlfriendz.com or something. Won't get you any cash, but maybe some revenge!

  3. #13
    MVP SuxBeingU's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,729
    Liked
    261 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    And dont forget to post the link here

  4. #14
    MVP SuxBeingU's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    11,729
    Liked
    261 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SloMo26 View Post
    A police report will do no good unless you want to prosecute her for vandalism. Since the incident already occurred, the report would be written and the detectives will follow up on it. If you live in a small city maybe they will get to it somewhat fast. If you live in a a big city stand by to stand by because it will be long while before they get to your case. After all that if they do decide to file on her, then court case will start in the not so near future. Even if found guilty, don't expect to get any money for your equipment.

    Smarter way is take photos of the damaged goods, get your stuff fixed or replaced, save all your receipts and then take her to small claims court. Could also be a slow process but the chances of you getting money for your stuff is much better.
    I get what you're saying but the HR in me takes over and a paper trail is always best if she decides to escalate the violence or make accusations against him.
    SloMo26 likes this.

  5. #15
    All Star x-wingcamewest's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,577
    Liked
    3046 times
    Karma
    4325321
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    150 Post(s)

    Default

    wussy demon has 99 problems and the bitch IS one
    BeerMan, Dexter, mitchrock and 7 others like this.

  6. #16
    King of Swing BIG JOE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,614
    Liked
    1177 times
    Karma
    1055000
    Images
    72
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Kill her with the broken camera shards.

  7. #17
    2nd Scoring Line Subhuman15's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    666
    Liked
    153 times
    Karma
    190000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    So we've all heard enough of police reports & small claims court, what's the back story?
    KRC1221 likes this.

  8. #18
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    And pix...
    Bruin26 likes this.

  9. #19
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,991
    Liked
    327 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuxBeingU View Post
    file a police report and have her dumass arrested then sue her to recover the losses
    this. there has to be a few grand in damages here. and that ****ing sucks.
    x-wingcamewest likes this.

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

  10. #20
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,991
    Liked
    327 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueline View Post
    If you ever took some naughty pics of her with that camera, maybe it is time to post them on exgirlfriendz.com or something. Won't get you any cash, but maybe some revenge!
    just send them right to me
    SloMo26 likes this.

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28