Big picture trick. (great for wallpapers)
Okay, I made a post about this at the end of last season. With the new season upon us, I think its time for a refresher course.
1. Go to SportsLine.
2. At the bottom in the features links section, click Photos.
3. Hockey > National Hockey League
(You can look through the main gallery, or select Kings from the dropdown menu.)
(You can also just go to the Kings main page and click Photos.)
4. Select a picture from the Photo Selection area.
5. Right-click on the picture > Properties
6. Copy the Address (URL)
7. Paste the address into your address bar.
(If you're smart and use firefox, just right click > view image instead of the previous 3 steps)
8. The URL for all photos should end like this: _lower.jpg
9. Replace lower with 1024x768
10. Hit Enter.
Becomes this: http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...0_1024x768.jpg
Becomes this: http://images.sportsline.com/u/getty...0_1024x768.jpg
This: http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...1923_lower.jpg :(
Becomes this: http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...3_1024x768.jpg :( :(