Click Here!
Page 141 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2726
Like Tree441Likes

Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

  1. #1401
    the Power in Powerplay HeShootsNScores's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,994
    Liked
    40 times
    Karma
    1020100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    It's a place where we all swim naked and take pictures of each other.
    ooooh.... THHHAAAATS what it means!

  2. #1402
    Iím sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    13,835
    Liked
    16758 times
    Karma
    1661409
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    570 Post(s)

    Default

    That's all we need - shots of pasty fat asses.

  3. #1403
    Where is my mind? PuckMonkey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,454
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyFan View Post
    We should have some sort of fun little photo contest to encourage people to post photos
    Yeah, we could pick a theme, and everyone take pictures of that theme. That could be kinda cool.

  4. #1404
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,006
    Liked
    27734 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  5. #1405
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post

    LA Live

    Hey RR, can you post your photo data? I'm always curious with nightshots.

  6. #1406
    VF
    VF is online now
    Sittin' on the couch VF's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,405
    Liked
    150 times
    Karma
    1017600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    It's been done:

    Someone think of something new...
    "Think of something new..." as in think of a new subject for the challenge, or "think of something new" as in "I am so tired of the challenges and the fact that people lose interest over time I don't even want to think about it and you are an a-hole for bringing it up"?

  7. #1407
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,389
    Liked
    7821 times
    Karma
    100310000
    Images
    6478
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    353 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    Hey RR, can you post your photo data? I'm always curious with nightshots.
    La Live - Los Angeles Kings Fan Photo Gallery
    It's at the bottom

    5 sec at ISO 100

  8. #1408
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,006
    Liked
    27734 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyFan View Post
    "Think of something new..." as in think of a new subject for the challenge, or "think of something new" as in "I am so tired of the challenges and the fact that people lose interest over time I don't even want to think about it and you are an a-hole for bringing it up"?
    Nobody was calling anybody an a-hole...ya jerk!

    I dunno, though. The Challenges served the purpose that they were meant to serve, really. Interest was lost on them, bigtime, towards the last one. Not as if it took a whole lot of my time to run the things, but I'd just rather not visit that particular method of getting me off my ass to take pictures again. There's got to be something different we could all do that would take us all to the next incline in the learning curve rather than re-visiting previous plateaus.

    Maybe we could all raid a random wedding simultaneously, ninja-style, with everyone taking pictures only as long as it takes for them to have someone remove us, and then donating our results to the bride and groom afterwards?

    Or we could all go out together one Saturday night and be total paparazzi, trying to get pictures of celebrities around L.A. and trying to sell them to magazines. Any earnings we get are put into a communal pot to pay for any legal fees we might need to pay as a result of our actions.

    Or maybe we could get a big list of participants together. The first one on the list could find an interesting and non-expensive item in their house and spend a day photographing it, keeping his images off the net. Then they could send that item to the next person who would spend a day photographing it, and so on and so on until we get to the end of the list. When the item has been to everyone, we all post our images simultaneously to see how similar and different they all are.

    Stuff like that.

    (p.s. I think the 'Ninja Photographers' thing would be frickin fun as hell.)
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  9. #1409
    the Power in Powerplay HeShootsNScores's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,994
    Liked
    40 times
    Karma
    1020100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Nobody was calling anybody an a-hole...ya jerk!

    I dunno, though. The Challenges served the purpose that they were meant to serve, really. Interest was lost on them, bigtime, towards the last one. Not as if it took a whole lot of my time to run the things, but I'd just rather not visit that particular method of getting me off my ass to take pictures again. There's got to be something different we could all do that would take us all to the next incline in the learning curve rather than re-visiting previous plateaus.

    Maybe we could all raid a random wedding simultaneously, ninja-style, with everyone taking pictures only as long as it takes for them to have someone remove us, and then donating our results to the bride and groom afterwards?

    Or we could all go out together one Saturday night and be total paparazzi, trying to get pictures of celebrities around L.A. and trying to sell them to magazines. Any earnings we get are put into a communal pot to pay for any legal fees we might need to pay as a result of our actions.

    Or maybe we could get a big list of participants together. The first one on the list could find an interesting and non-expensive item in their house and spend a day photographing it, keeping his images off the net. Then they could send that item to the next person who would spend a day photographing it, and so on and so on until we get to the end of the list. When the item has been to everyone, we all post our images simultaneously to see how similar and different they all are.

    Stuff like that.

    (p.s. I think the 'Ninja Photographers' thing would be frickin fun as hell.)
    oooh ooh ! Could we wear all black??

    that.... or we could all wear our Kings garb. Though I think we may be out of place.

    I'm thinking wedding crashers, LGK DSLR thread style.

  10. #1410
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,389
    Liked
    7821 times
    Karma
    100310000
    Images
    6478
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    353 Post(s)

    Default

    I just joined SmugMug so I can sell my **** like FBJ. It looks really cool and it totally customizable. They do all the printing etc and it's pretty cheap. I talked to another photog who recommended it and says the prints are great. Here is a link to a free trial. You can save $5 on a subscription by using the coupon eSCBLmEj9DYVk at signup.

    Free Smugmug Trial

Page 141 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83