Click Here!
Page 32 of 273 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 2727
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: ***DSLR/Photography MegaThread***

  1. #311
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,008
    Liked
    27737 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    Who's?
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  2. #312
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Who's?
    Not sure. It's just the first unboxing I've seen in the wild. (Via Engadget)

  3. #313
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyFan View Post


    I LOVE the grading on this!

  4. #314
    VF
    VF is offline
    Sittin' on the couch VF's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,405
    Liked
    150 times
    Karma
    1017600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    I LOVE the grading on this!
    Thanks! If I recall correctly it is Lightroom selenium tone right out of the box.

  5. #315
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ValleyFan View Post
    Thanks! If I recall correctly it is Lightroom selenium tone right out of the box.
    It's obvious what you were going for and it works great, preset or not.

    Is that a Fairlane?

  6. #316
    VF
    VF is offline
    Sittin' on the couch VF's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,405
    Liked
    150 times
    Karma
    1017600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Thanks. Yeah.

    Your page is set up with Gallery, right? What theme is that you're using?
    I am using the PG theme, which (along with a bunch of others) can be found here

  7. #317
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,008
    Liked
    27737 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

    Default

    Okay. Next question is how to get those themes up on my gallery site. Doesn't look as if I can just upload it to my server. But then again, the instructions look half Greek.

    I've found another theme that I'm okay with for now (Siriux), but I'd like some more control over its color pack.
    Last edited by FBJ; December 5th, 2007 at 07:47 AM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  8. #318
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,008
    Liked
    27737 times
    Karma
    105058176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

    Default

    Okay...here's a question for the Photoshop guru's in here:

    Is there a way in PS to take correct the distortion in an image that's introduced by a fisheye lens?

    EDIT: I've just tried a plug-in called PTLens. It takes out the distortion, but it makes the edges of the image very fuzzy with a lot of artifacts when it does. AND it only works on jpg images for some reason.
    Last edited by FBJ; December 5th, 2007 at 08:45 AM.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  9. #319
    VF
    VF is offline
    Sittin' on the couch VF's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,405
    Liked
    150 times
    Karma
    1017600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Okay. Next question is how to get those themes up on my gallery site. Doesn't look as if I can just upload it to my server. But then again, the instructions look half Greek.

    I've found another theme that I'm okay with for now (Siriux), but I'd like some more control over its color pack.
    I'm trying to remember how I did it, but if I remember correctly, I unzipped on my local machine, then copied the theme files to the proper remote folders (just copied all the contents of the local modules folder to the remote modules folder, etc.) Once the files where copied, you then have to "install" the theme by going to the site admin select Plug-ins, scroll down to themes and click the install option (I think that is how it goes).

  10. #320
    VF
    VF is offline
    Sittin' on the couch VF's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,405
    Liked
    150 times
    Karma
    1017600
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyBoeingJets View Post
    Okay...here's a question for the Photoshop guru's in here:

    Is there a way in PS to take correct the distortion in an image that's introduced by a fisheye lens?

    EDIT: I've just tried a plug-in called PTLens. It takes out the distortion, but it makes the edges of the image very fuzzy with a lot of artifacts when it does. AND it only works on jpg images for some reason.
    Filter -> Distort -> Lens Correction? Any correcting is going to degrade the edges a bit because you are going to have to stretch the edges of a fisheye quite a bit to get it into a rectilinear shape

Page 32 of 273 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28