Click Here!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 80 of 80
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Fu pc

  1. #71
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,731
    Liked
    1780 times
    Karma
    1148900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    442 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrock View Post
    Eh, I am a switchhitter. (Get your minds of the gutter.) It's almost comical how some of my co-workers take such a firm stance one way or the other.

    My computers are:
    2 Mac laptops - Used for internet surfing and basic document editing at home.
    1 gaming pc - For pnw1ng n00bz0rs and editing HD videos.
    1 work pc - For running secure banking software that cannot be used with anything other than Windows and Explorer.
    What software do you use for video editing on your PC? I have Vegas on my PC and it just doesn't compare to FCP, for me.

  2. #72
    I grew a Fatmanchu. Kingsfan626's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,575
    Liked
    213 times
    Karma
    1170000000
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    There was no argument until you shot your mouth off without thinking. I hated my Windows-based products. F Windows-based products. That's my take. Period.
    Well if we're just giving opinions then F Apple and their turtle neck wearing skeleton and next time you don't want an argument don't post on a forum and keep the conversation between you and your voices.

  3. #73
    at the bar Annapurna's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,927
    Liked
    160 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsfan626 View Post
    Well if we're just giving opinions then F Apple and their turtle neck wearing skeleton and next time you don't want an argument don't post on a forum and keep the conversation between you and your voices.

    Job had a legitimate reason for not liking his Windows based PCs. It seems like you hate Apple just for the sake of hating Apple.

    I really don't get the hate. Do you work for Microsoft?

  4. #74
    I'm Back Homer Simpson's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    4,500
    Liked
    378 times
    Karma
    1002100
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by job View Post
    There was no argument until you shot your mouth off without thinking. I hated my Windows-based products. F Windows-based products. That's my take. Period.
    I love Windows based products equally as much as Job hates them, therefore this thread is now irrelevant.
    Annapurna likes this.

  5. #75
    at the bar Annapurna's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,927
    Liked
    160 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    I can't say that I like Windows OS one bit, MS Office on the other hand, yeah, can't live without that. I don't like the 2011 interface however.

  6. #76
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,986
    Liked
    325 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrock View Post
    Eh, I am a switchhitter. (Get your minds of the gutter.) It's almost comical how some of my co-workers take such a firm stance one way or the other.

    My computers are:
    2 Mac laptops - Used for internet surfing and basic document editing at home.
    1 gaming pc - For pnw1ng n00bz0rs and editing HD videos.
    1 work pc - For running secure banking software that cannot be used with anything other than Windows and Explorer.
    im nearly in the same boat

    1 MacBook.
    1 PC Desktop at home.

    I love the macbook but cant justify buying a mac pro
    CardiacKid56 likes this.

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

  7. #77
    Problem Philly? CardiacKid56's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,724
    Liked
    669 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    - Used a Mac in a computer class during high school and absolutely loved it.
    - Used a MacBook at a job creating videos and love that.
    - Using a Mac in a couple of my computer classes now and I love them.

    I just don't understand all the Mac hate. Yes their products are more expensive but you get what you pay for. The quality in Apple's products are second to none. They are easier to use, run a lot smoother, and last forever.

  8. #78
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,745
    Liked
    1019 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiacKid56 View Post
    - Used a Mac in a computer class during high school and absolutely loved it.
    - Used a MacBook at a job creating videos and love that.
    - Using a Mac in a couple of my computer classes now and I love them.

    I just don't understand all the Mac hate. Yes their products are more expensive but you get what you pay for. The quality in Apple's products are second to none. They are easier to use, run a lot smoother, and last forever.
    Get what you pay for?

    Macbook Pro 15": 2.0ghz quad core i7 processor, 4gb of DDR3 RAM, 750gb Hard drive @5400 RPM - $2199

    Dell XPS 15" 2.0ghz quad core i7 processor, 4gb of DDR3 RAM, 750gb Hard drive @7200 RPM - $1179

    You're paying $1k more for an OS. If that's ok with you (and for some people I'm sure that is because they don't like Windows), then go for it. But please stop with the idea that the hardware is better. It's the same stuff and has been since Apple went to Intel.

  9. #79
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,986
    Liked
    325 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Default

    yeah. the difference is that i have a 5 year old white macbook. It runs just as well now as it did the day i bought it.

    Can you say that about a 5 year old generic windows laptop?

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

  10. #80
    Hit it like a baby seal SmytheKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    9,745
    Liked
    1019 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    yeah. the difference is that i have a 5 year old white macbook. It runs just as well now as it did the day i bought it.

    Can you say that about a 5 year old generic windows laptop?
    Personally? Yeah. I can. I have an old Dell Inspiron that I bought for $500 and it still does all it ever did.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83