Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: HALO 3 Beta has been released!

  1. #1
    Deeker
    Guest

    Default HALO 3 Beta has been released!

    Actually came out three days ago. I think the full release is due for September 25.


    This site is really slow for me but:

    http://halo3.com/


    This site seems to have a lot of info! (haven't checked a whole lot out yet, but they've got reviews and what looks like a TON of videos and screenshots!):

    http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/734/734817.html


    youtube trailer:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=uCsdPszJLNQ


    ...and MORE trailers @ youtube:

    more trailers

    here's a pretty SICKl user-made vid from amongst them:




    So anyway, this gets me kinda exited, which doesn't happen a lot for me NEmore. :(


    I haven't bought 360 yet. I figure the longer I wait the more bugs they'll work out, and maybe, just maybe, the price will come down some. And I'm always stressed out nowadays thinking that I can't waste time with video games. But this game! This game may make me break down and get sooner rather than later. Plus NHL 07 of course!


    Halo freaking RULZ0RZS!!!1!11 s e r i o u s l y. Get baked and lose yourself in 1080i baby!


    I used to pwn on the other Halo's. I mean, I couldn't touch those friggen leet teenyboppers, but still, nobody my age could touch me! LOL no one I know at least. Actually, nobody my age, of my peeps, plays any games anymore. But I could whoop the **** out them on single player. I could even get passed a couple of the levels "suicide" or whatever that level was called."Legendary"?


    Any other Halo lovers out there? Has anyone played the BETA?
    Last edited by Deeker; May 19th, 2007 at 09:53 PM.

  2. #2
    Mr. Irreverent
    Guest

    Default

    Werd. 360 will blow up once this game officially comes out. I can't ****ING wait to PWN all of you!!!











    Btw, I'm pretty mediocre, but I like to blow **** up...

  3. #3
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Chartrand's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,862
    Liked
    476 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Looks good.

    BTW, Rainbow Six: Vegas is owning my life right now since I got it back from my friend. Anyone else have this game? Up for a little co-op terrorist hunting?

  4. #4
    Super Sexy Birdman's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,699
    Liked
    3182 times
    Karma
    450055000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    486 Post(s)

    Default

    Scary.....Deeker and I share something in common.

    Been playing Halo2 exclusively since February, prepping for the new game.

  5. #5
    MadMax
    Guest

    Default

    I was all about the first Halo and was even in line for the 2nd the night it came out. For some reason the 2nd one kinda killed it for me. I got sick of playing people online probably for the reason that the first one was a excuse for friends to get together, hang out at someones house and talk **** to each other. None of that existed when Halo 2 came out. We even played online together, but it still wasnt the same.

    I'll play Halo 3 at someones house if they have it, and if its good, maybe will go out there a spend some $$ on a 360. So far im not impressed about the system since it seems like everyone i know or i have talked to that has one has had to return it due to something or other.

  6. #6
    Is this me? DotUKings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,759
    Liked
    115 times
    Karma
    1007500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    I was all about the first Halo and was even in line for the 2nd the night it came out. For some reason the 2nd one kinda killed it for me. I got sick of playing people online probably for the reason that the first one was a excuse for friends to get together, hang out at someones house and talk **** to each other. None of that existed when Halo 2 came out. We even played online together, but it still wasnt the same.

    I'll play Halo 3 at someones house if they have it, and if its good, maybe will go out there a spend some $$ on a 360. So far im not impressed about the system since it seems like everyone i know or i have talked to that has one has had to return it due to something or other.
    I have had mine since launch and haven't had a single problem with it....

  7. #7
    MadMax
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DotUKings View Post
    I have had mine since launch and haven't had a single problem with it....
    2nd: Congratulations, you are the first!

  8. #8
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DotUKings View Post
    I have had mine since launch and haven't had a single problem with it....
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    2nd: Congratulations, you are the first!
    Make it two.

  9. #9
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,333
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chartrand View Post
    Looks good.

    BTW, Rainbow Six: Vegas is owning my life right now since I got it back from my friend. Anyone else have this game? Up for a little co-op terrorist hunting?
    SpatialAdamko

    Been playing it for 3 days now. I am not too far into it but it is fun.

  10. #10
    go
    go is offline
    All Star go's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,333
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    I am on my second 360

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83