Click Here!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: So I just got a Wii...

  1. #21
    Unfiltered
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damien C View Post
    and what games are there for PS3?
    I own all three of the current next gen systems. While I agree that the PS3 is a more powerful system than the Wii, purchasing a PS3 strictly for playing games RIGHT NOW, is not the way to go. The Wii has it all over both systems when it comes to fun playable games.

    Nintendo has always known the difference between the playability and superior graphics. One is more important than the other. Games are to be played and enjoyed. The Wii provides just that: acceptable graphics with really fun games.

    The PS3 does have some fun games but just like the 360, it suffered for lack of good launch titles.

    In the future, the PS3 games will catch up to the system's abilities, and Wii's graphics will improve, too.
    Last edited by Unfiltered; May 15th, 2007 at 11:50 PM.

  2. #22
    The Icy Lake Damien C's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,679
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unfiltered View Post
    I own all three of the current next gen systems. While I agree that the PS3 is a more powerful system than the Wii, purchasing a PS3 strictly for playing games RIGHT NOW, is not the way to go. The Wii has it all over both systems when it comes to fun playable games.

    Nintendo has always known the difference between the playability and superior graphics. One is more important than the other. Games and to be played and enjoyed. The Wii provides just that: acceptable graphics with really fun games.

    The PS3 does have some fun games but just like the 360, it suffered for lack of good launch titles.

    In the future, the PS3 games will catch up to the system's abilities, and Wii's graphics will improve, too.

    exactly

  3. #23

  4. #24
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINGSFAN1 View Post
    Congrats.

    PS3 is the best out there you should have gotten that instead
    1. Who says I don't also have a PS3 and a 360?
    2. There are no games for the PS3 except FOM, and Gears of War kicks its ass, so eat me.
    Last edited by Bandit; May 16th, 2007 at 09:58 AM.
    The Original Pancake Hater

  5. #25
    Lucky Luc! DRGinLBC's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,641
    Liked
    1685 times
    Karma
    2000724362
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    179 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeker View Post
    I can't believe I just watched that entire thing. I now feel dumber.

  6. #26
    HawkeyeXP
    Guest

    Default

    damn i dont know what i just say...

  7. #27
    THHHHHTTPD!!!! Bandit's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    15,067
    Liked
    85 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Just played Elebits for 15 minutes. Might be a good game...

    If you're 5 years old. ****ing TERRIBLE.
    The Original Pancake Hater

  8. #28
    Deeker
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DRGinLBC View Post
    I can't believe I just watched that entire thing. I now feel dumber.
    dood, that is the funniest *** evar! come on man, get with it!

  9. #29
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,745
    Liked
    1813 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Just played Elebits for 15 minutes. Might be a good game...

    If you're 5 years old. ****ing TERRIBLE.
    That could be the perfect quote to describe the majority of Wii games, period.

  10. #30
    Power Down, Guy! Drum4Pigs's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,336
    Liked
    215 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28