New features coming to iPhone 4 this summer
- Bluetooth keyboards
- Folders to organize your applications
- Able to view 2,000 apps as opposed to 180
- Social gaming network, achievements, and party mode (like xbox live)
- More customization (wallpapers, etc.)
- Enhanced mail. Supports multiple Exchange accounts and Exchange 2010.
There are supposed to be over 100 new user features, but these are the main ones.
iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2nd gen will not run all of these features... particularly multitasking for obvious reasons.
iPhone 3G S and iPod Touch 3rd gen will support all of these features I believe.
Live from Apple's iPhone OS 4 event! -- Engadget