Click Here!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: Verizon iPhone - Coming in January (rumor)

  1. #21
    Video Game First Liner Ecktore's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,435
    Liked
    1525 times
    Karma
    3123132
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    For some of the naysayers out there, here is my small glimmer of hope. This is from Steve Jobs' mouth tonight in a Q and A session at the D8 conference At Steve Jobs' conversation with Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at D8 this evening, the Apple boss just threw out this weighty little gem when asked whether there'd be advantages to deploying the iPhone on two American carriers: "there might be." Naturally, you can interpret that any way you like, but it's interesting that he failed to say no to the concept of taking the phone beyond its usual AT&T playground.
    Well, add this to what you just posted. I don't know the credibility of this website, so take it with a grain of salt. Sprint iPhone 4G Also Coming this Year, Confirms a Best Buy Employee | Redmond Pie

  2. #22
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,291
    Liked
    1094 times
    Karma
    6810000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    For some of the naysayers out there, here is my small glimmer of hope. This is from Steve Jobs' mouth tonight in a Q and A session at the D8 conference

    At Steve Jobs' conversation with Walt Mossberg and Kara Swisher at D8 this evening, the Apple boss just threw out this weighty little gem when asked whether there'd be advantages to deploying the iPhone on two American carriers: "there might be." Naturally, you can interpret that any way you like, but it's interesting that he failed to say no to the concept of taking the phone beyond its usual AT&T playground.
    So this is the BIG news everyone was hoping to hear? Enough w/ the carrot. I'm glad I got the Droid and have no regrets. {Apple user since '84}

  3. #23
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,794
    Liked
    68 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    JW, the D8 conference is something different than the WWDC which I believe will be taking place this week (or next).

    I heard the Sprint rumor before from the people at Engadget (or actually it was posted there) and they said to not trust a rumor from a Best Buy employee (which is where most of this rumor originated)

  4. #24
    What can Brown do for you gokingsgo's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    1,045
    Liked
    45 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I actually think an Iphone on Verizon would all but kill the Droid. It's just as well that it stays with AT&T.

  5. #25
    Stalker of Padma No One's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,768
    Liked
    49 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gokingsgo View Post
    I actually think an Iphone on Verizon would all but kill the Droid. It's just as well that it stays with AT&T.
    if you mean the Motorola Droid phone, probably. However, we shall see what Mr. Jobs has up his sleeve for the next gen iPhone and how the compares with the Incredible.

    Also, don't underestimate the power of Flash based porn.

  6. #26
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,723
    Liked
    4885 times
    Karma
    1396722
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Default

    Big Apple meeting tomorrow, likely to introduce the new iPhone.

    Some speculate that not only will they introduce a Verizon iPhone but also a Verizon iPad.

    We'll see.

  7. #27
    The gates have opened RoyalPain's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4,648
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
    Big Apple meeting tomorrow, likely to introduce the new iPhone.

    Some speculate that not only will they introduce a Verizon iPhone but also a Verizon iPad.

    We'll see.
    I have also heard rumors of OS X 10.7 could also be announced too along with the web based iTunes product.
    Another thing I heard was the possibility of announcing the end of the AT&T exclusivity contract so not just the Verizon iPhone.

  8. #28
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,794
    Liked
    68 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    One thing rumored to be brought up is Safari 5.0, along with Mac OSX 10.6.4 . I think it is too soon to announce a full brand new OS, and would look more for an update.

  9. #29
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,723
    Liked
    4885 times
    Karma
    1396722
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

  10. #30
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,723
    Liked
    4885 times
    Karma
    1396722
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1379 Post(s)

    Default

    He's introducing the iPhone4 now.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83