Click Here!
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 295

Thread: December Pick-Up Game at Toyota Sports Center

  1. #111
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,291
    Liked
    1097 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    My schedule is set and I can play if there is room.

  2. #112
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    My schedule is set and I can play if there is room.
    Always room for you.

  3. #113
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,815
    Liked
    4940 times
    Karma
    9380332
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1413 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Bogey..preparty plans?
    You want me to go through the trouble of making pre-game plans only to have you miss it because you'll too busy organizing your sock drawer or some junk like that?

  4. #114
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
    You want me to go through the trouble of making pre-game plans only to have you miss it because you'll too busy organizing your sock drawer or some junk like that?
    Ouch.

    I double pinkie promise to be there**...besides I had a good excuse last time. I fell asleep.

    While organizing my sock drawer.

    **It would be just super if it was not at a strip club but a promise is a promise.

  5. #115
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,815
    Liked
    4940 times
    Karma
    9380332
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1413 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Ouch.

    I double pinkie promise to be there**...besides I had a good excuse last time. I fell asleep.

    While organizing my sock drawer.

    **It would be just super if it was not at a strip club but a promise is a promise.
    Geez, what a Grinch!
    "Dancers" need to make a living too, ya know.
    Where's your giving Christmas spirit?

    Well, to make things easy, I propose we return to the Purple Orchid.

    There's some life in that joint, decent enough clientele, and a close-by parking lot.

    Game at 9:15PM.
    Locker room at 8:15?
    Get to the Orchid around . . . 6:30?

  6. #116
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,291
    Liked
    1097 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    C'mon people stuff the ballot.

  7. #117
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
    Geez, what a Grinch!
    "Dancers" need to make a living too, ya know.
    Where's your giving Christmas spirit?

    Well, to make things easy, I propose we return to the Purple Orchid.

    There's some life in that joint, decent enough clientele, and a close-by parking lot.

    Game at 9:15PM.
    Locker room at 8:15?
    Get to the Orchid around . . . 6:30?
    Whew...I'm in.

  8. #118
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    ...unless you fall asleep...

  9. #119
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,423
    Liked
    8402 times
    Karma
    675518277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Are we playing on NHL or Olympic surface? Do we know which locker room yet?

  10. #120
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,815
    Liked
    4940 times
    Karma
    9380332
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1413 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Are we playing on NHL or Olympic surface? Do we know which locker room yet?
    I think it's the NHL rink but we won't know the locker room number(S) until that night.

    Go to the redcoat's desk at the top of the stairs and ask them which locker rooms when you arrive.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28