December 22nd, 2009, 11:23 PM #121
I'm definitely in. I'll already be there, might as well play some more.
December 23rd, 2009, 01:50 AM #122
Gotta love the mods... especially Sir J-DUB
Originally Posted by HockeyGirl
December 23rd, 2009, 02:25 AM #123
Im still in. a buddy of mine from the Navy's gonna come see me play for the first time..
December 23rd, 2009, 07:02 AM #124
We are FULL...there are 2 more people who want to play and we're at 21 now. The more we have, the less ice time there is but it'll cost less per player.
If there is anyone on the list who is unsure if they're gonna make it, speak now.
Because of the time slot I don't see a lot of no-shows happening.
So...how many do we take? We could go to 23 and just insist on short shifts and hope for at least 1 no-show...
December 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM #125
I don't mind paying more for playing more. I'd rather throw in a couple more bucks than have to sit most of the time
Personally, I say cut it down to 16, but that's just me.
To the newbies:
Just because you may:
1. Be younger
2. Skate faster
3. Have more skill
4. Need to impress the chick you're trying to bang
5. Think you have more energy than a guy who sits at a desk all day, smokes a grip of cigs, including right before (and I would during, given the option) the games, eats fast food twice a day, was probably up all night drinking, and is probably still drunk from the night before,
... doesn't mean you get to take a 5-minute shift. Consequences may include:
1. Me sicking Tonga on you, regardless of whether or not you're on my team.
2. Me giving you a "stern talking to" regardless of whether or not you're on my team.
3. Me sleeping with your hot, over 18 y/o relatives, regardless of whether or not you're on my team.
4. Me sleeping with your mediocre over 18 y/o relatives (it's out of hate, not love), regardless of whether or not you're on my team.
In all seriousness, let's just let everyone have a good time.
Be great to see you all on the rink.
Can. Not. Wait.
Go Team.... Dark...?
December 23rd, 2009, 11:41 AM #126
Ok, let's hold it at 20. Two shifts seem to work perfectly.
Right now nuzebe and his buddy Hector are iffy...nuzebe said he'd let me know tonight.(a must)
I pm'd our goalie mulletsave and have not heard back.
(a must) The other goalie is confirmed.
I'll start a waiting list...if someone drops out by Sunday am I'll move them up, otherwise they can show up and hope someone doesn't.
December 23rd, 2009, 11:50 AM #127
IMO. I say the subs show up w/ the knowledge they may not play but I can guarantee a few now shows. No reason to have less when so many want to play.
December 23rd, 2009, 12:29 PM #128
I disagree with SirJW, but you should know I'm doing to in the hope that fewer than 16 show.
If you really want 20, you'd be better off just telling everyone to show, keeping track of all who signed up, and just making sure we don't have random stragglers trying to steal my PixiStix.
December 23rd, 2009, 01:48 PM #129
We're at 22 right now if nuzebe and hector play...if they cannot make it (and I hope they'll let us know asap) we can take on the 2 on the waiting list and still be at 22, which will probably net us 20.
Originally Posted by FishMonger
So there you go. And you should know, I only gobble up your pixie stix to make you feel better. Sorry but you made me say it.
December 23rd, 2009, 01:52 PM #130
But your breathing got faster and you turned red and got all tense and your toes curled, and - wait a minute...
Originally Posted by HockeyGirl
you faked enjoying PixiStix???
You are sick, woman. Sick.
You're going down Sunday.