Click Here!
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 494

Thread: January 30th Midnight Pick-up at TSC!!!

  1. #31
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    You're ignoring the greatness of my strategy. If I recruit all hot women onto my team, the other team will not be able to play because they will be distracted.

    Don't worry, I was gonna pick you next.
    Ohhhh I do NOT like coming in 2nd...put me on the opposite team....it will pay off for them.

  2. #32
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,452
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous028 View Post
    That works for me.
    OK, I like the system that someone suggested where it's a 3-point system. Makes it simple.

    1- You can kinda skate without causing too much injury to yourself or others.
    2- You actually play and, though you may not score, you can stick handle a bit without falling too much (I guess I'm a 1...)
    3- You can more than likely skate around all but a couple players out there. (Muddy, Anon, I'm looking at you two)

    If you wanna got 2.5 go ahead, I guess, but try to keep it as simple as possible. I've had numerous concussions

  3. #33
    Anonymous028
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    OK, I like the system that someone suggested where it's a 3-point system. Makes it simple.

    1- You can kinda skate without causing too much injury to yourself or others.
    2- You actually play and, though you may not score, you can stick handle a bit without falling too much (I guess I'm a 1...)
    3- You can more than likely skate around all but a couple players out there. (Muddy, Anon, I'm looking at you two)

    If you wanna got 2.5 go ahead, I guess, but try to keep it as simple as possible. I've had numerous concussions
    The 1-3 system seems like it would work out without TOO many hitches.

    I say we go for it that way. It cant be any worse than drawing sticks right?

  4. #34
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,428
    Liked
    8406 times
    Karma
    675533277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Are we choosing sides in the comfortable and spacious locker room 9/10? Are we gonna hold numbered cards in front of our foreheads like Indian poker? Paste a marked Post-it on our sticks? Stand up and soberly rate ourselves like an AA meeting?

    Are the captains bribe-able?

  5. #35
    Anonymous028
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    Are we choosing sides in the comfortable and spacious locker room 9/10? Are we gonna hold numbered cards in front of our foreheads like Indian poker? Paste a marked Post-it on our sticks? Stand up and soberly rate ourselves like an AA meeting?

    Are the captains bribe-able?
    Probably not.
    No.
    No.
    If it reminds you of an AA meeting... then yes.
    Bribes of the flesh possibly?

  6. #36
    The Missing LWer FAN4LIFE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Liked
    51 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    why don't we start a seperate thread for the "Draft" for the two captains, so it doesn't get mixed up in this thread with all the trash talk and pixie sticks fling around here... Everyone should start putting out their self rating... i'll start 2.5

  7. #37
    Anonymous028
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FAN4LIFE View Post
    why don't we start a seperate thread for the "Draft" for the two captains, so it doesn't get mixed up in this thread with all the trash talk and pixie sticks fling around here... Everyone should start putting out their self rating... i'll start 2.5
    Good call on the draft thread.

    I will throw my rating out as a solid 3.

  8. #38
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,452
    Liked
    3575 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    No needs for a new thread. If we get the rating system, I'll call PTDP and we'll work it out... so far as PTDP is willing to put this much effort into it.

    I don't want to assume.


    You all know what assuming does, right?

    It ****s you in the *** with a pinecone, backwards.

    Sorry, trying to get that phrase to catch on.

    Only a 25 cent fee per use. Better than an iPhone ap.
    Last edited by FishMonger; January 6th, 2010 at 01:53 PM.

  9. #39
    The Missing LWer FAN4LIFE's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Liked
    51 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    if you need a captain i'll step up and do it...

  10. #40
    Classic player VCRW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,428
    Liked
    8406 times
    Karma
    675533277
    Images
    15
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1380 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous028 View Post
    Probably not.
    No.
    No.
    If it reminds you of an AA meeting... then yes.
    Bribes of the flesh possibly?
    Okay... I'm a 2.5 because I'm not as young as I still want to believe I am...

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28