Click Here!
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 204
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: July 23rd Midnight Pick-up game at TSC

  1. #91
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Put me in, coach!

    I might have an extra as well, I'll pester them for yes/no.

  2. #92
    A Huevo!!! Drop The Gloves's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,132
    Liked
    242 times
    Karma
    1035078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S-Hart

    College? What? Why don't I remember this?!?!
    That's cause you ran into a ride and I had to talk to her for you. She went to UC Irvine.

  3. #93
    Is A Gatorade Commercial S-Hart's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    809
    Liked
    316 times
    Karma
    1070400
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drop The Gloves View Post
    That's cause you ran into a ride and I had to talk to her for you. She went to UC Irvine.
    I don't recall this at all, but allegedly it sounds like something I would do.

  4. #94
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S-Hart View Post
    I don't recall this at all, but allegedly it sounds like something I would do.
    You mean striking out with women ? Yup. Sounds just like you.

    So any pre-party planned ? Stick & Stein, Carls Jr., Chipotle (They have beer), the Ralphs parking lot ?

  5. #95
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,451
    Liked
    3573 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    We can have it at our place if you want.

    Stick & Stein closed for good. Sucks

  6. #96
    Gnome sayin'? Jeffrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    125 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    Stick & Stein closed for good. Sucks
    Yeah, I was a little verklempt when I saw that "Thanks for the memories 1973-2011" sign.

    I am in for Saturday night. I am going to try to get my brother to paypal you, I am officially blacklisted from paypal for several business reasons. (I am in a similar line of work, I'll have to leave it at that...)

    HG, I will let you know if he sends payment, otherwise it'll have to be cash at the game, if that's ok.

    Tim, I am going to message you through FB about some business stuff in the next hour or so.

  7. #97
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Yay for preparty !!!

    Good to hear you are in Jeff. Will you be rocking the France jersey ?

  8. #98
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrock View Post
    Yeah, I was a little verklempt when I saw that "Thanks for the memories 1973-2011" sign.

    I am in for Saturday night. I am going to try to get my brother to paypal you, I am officially blacklisted from paypal for several business reasons. (I am in a similar line of work, I'll have to leave it at that...)

    HG, I will let you know if he sends payment, otherwise it'll have to be cash at the game, if that's ok.

    Tim, I am going to message you through FB about some business stuff in the next hour or so.
    Just pay at the game..no worries.

  9. #99
    Gnome sayin'? Jeffrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    125 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Yay for preparty !!!
    Will you be rocking the France jersey ?
    You know it, big homey. I am going to wear the green practice one so we can be on the same team and you wont be the only one getting chewed out for not wearing white or black.
    SuperCalo2000 likes this.

  10. #100
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrock View Post
    You know it, big homey. I am going to wear the green practice one so we can be on the same team and you wont be the only one getting chewed out for not wearing white or black.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28