Click Here!
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 296
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: May LGK TOURNEY in AZ

  1. #111
    Your attention please... boy1der's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,074
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1098100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Hey Fish, should we send you the check? Paypal? Or straight to the people in charge of the tourney?

  2. #112
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Now we need a third...

  3. #113
    Ummm... Yeah Pinkyfoool's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    77 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default May LGK TOURNEY in AZ

    I think I'm staying at the buttes. I don't get out often, and when I get to, I'm going to splurge. It's not much more expensive. Is there a reason everyone is staying at the plaza?

  4. #114
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyfoool View Post
    I think I'm staying at the buttes. I don't get out often, and when I get to, I'm going to splurge. It's not much more expensive. Is there a reason everyone is staying at the plaza?


  5. #115
    Ummm... Yeah Pinkyfoool's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    77 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default May LGK TOURNEY in AZ

    Thanks, that really helped! Hey make sure you bring your green card. I heard they don't like "your kind" around those parts.

  6. #116
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyfoool View Post
    Hey make sure you bring your green card. I heard they don't like "your kind" around those parts.
    Its funny you say that because I do intend to bring my US passport. Pretty sad that I feel I need to. Just stand next to me and we should be cool.

  7. #117
    Your attention please... boy1der's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    6,074
    Liked
    738 times
    Karma
    1098100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyfoool View Post
    Thanks, that really helped! Hey make sure you bring your green card. I heard they don't like "your kind" around those parts.
    That's why Calo and I are sticking together. Strength in numbers!

    I think I'm gonna get a t-shirt with this on it...

    SuperCalo2000 likes this.

  8. #118
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyfoool View Post
    I think I'm staying at the buttes. I don't get out often, and when I get to, I'm going to splurge. It's not much more expensive. Is there a reason everyone is staying at the plaza?
    So just to reiterate...

    You don't get "out" much, but when you do...you like to splurge in Buttes?

    Got it.

  9. #119
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Who doesn't ?


  10. #120
    Ummm... Yeah Pinkyfoool's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    77 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabeechman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkyfoool View Post
    I think I'm staying at the buttes. I don't get out often, and when I get to, I'm going to splurge. It's not much more expensive. Is there a reason everyone is staying at the plaza?


    So just to reiterate...

    You don't get "out" much, but when you do...you like to splurge in Buttes?

    Got it.
    Yep, that spends about rite.

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28