Click Here!
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 296
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: May LGK TOURNEY in AZ

  1. #251
    Stoll is my spirit guide pepperdine's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,861
    Liked
    321 times
    Karma
    1035000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Yay !!! We won our first game 2-1. eyekungfu came up with big save after big save and Capt. Fish was clutch with 2 goals in the 3rd.

    Shoutouts to pinkyfoool for his excellent coaching and our own lovely icegirls CLIFFORDGIRL & starrlytekisses cheering their hearts out.
    Whoo hoo!!

    Turns out i fractured my heel in our first game. Next 3 are gonna be brutal...
    SirJW, nosoupforyou and jammer06 like this.

  2. #252
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    3-1 victory for Team LGK. Again some solid goaltending from eyekungfu, 2 solid goals from Max including one off the faceoff, the game winner from Zack and another game winning point from the Cap'n.

    Our ice girls were a force to be reckoned with. JETSGARAGE's family, CLIFFORDGIRL and starrlytekisses were overpowering the other fans and pinkyfoool was in Jack Adams form.

  3. #253
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    3-1 victory for Team LGK. Again some solid goaltending from eyekungfu, 2 solid goals from Max including one off the faceoff, the game winner from Zack and another game winning point from the Cap'n.

    Our ice girls were a force to be reckoned with. JETSGARAGE's family, CLIFFORDGIRL and starrlytekisses were overpowering the other fans and pinkyfoool was in Jack Adams form.
    Pinky not playing?

  4. #254
    Muffisher mudfisher's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,707
    Liked
    516 times
    Karma
    1100000
    Images
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

    Default

    If only I didn't have an extra important work week. I wish I was there...

  5. #255
    mmmmm Taco's jammer06's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,685
    Liked
    6742 times
    Karma
    399192256
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    666 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm living vicariously through y'all!
    SirJW likes this.

  6. #256
    Ummm... Yeah Pinkyfoool's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    105
    Liked
    77 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default May LGK TOURNEY in AZ

    No, I'm coaching. I had an Emergency appendectomy on Thursday. :/

  7. #257
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperdine View Post
    Whoo hoo!!

    Turns out i fractured my heel in our first game. Next 3 are gonna be brutal...

    Wtf did you do?!

  8. #258
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    We lost our 1st game unfortunately 5-4 in OT. A valiant effort by all. We are still in the finals tomorrow though.

    Goals by Nick, Max, The Cap'n and a Doughty-esque goal from the point by Lososarus. eyekungfu made incredible save after incredible save.

    Final game tomorrow. To kicking butt and taking names !
    jammer06 likes this.

  9. #259
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mudfisher View Post
    If only I didn't have an extra important work week. I wish I was there...
    I think there is a tourney Frozen Fury weekend. If not, there is a tourney definitely coming up in 3-4 months.
    Last edited by PTDP; May 27th, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

  10. #260
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    We lost our 1st game unfortunately 5-4 in OT. A valiant effort by all. We are still in the finals tomorrow though.

    Goals by Nick, Max, The Cap'n and a Doughty-esque goal from the point by Lososarus. eyekungfu made incredible save after incredible save.

    Final game tomorrow. To kicking butt and taking names !
    Good luck Team!

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82