Click Here!
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 141

Thread: **official Lgk July/early August Roller Hockey Pickup Game Thread**

  1. #11
    Thanks for the memories Unruely35's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,170
    Liked
    178 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    closer for YOUUUUU!!!!

  2. #12
    We OLIVE for Kings Hockey AngryKing's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,645
    Liked
    484 times
    Karma
    1040100
    Images
    138
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDamPuck View Post
    Angry King,
    You must be there!
    We need a "Luc" re-incarnation
    Ankle healed?
    It's about 95% healed. I played yesterday @ the RB and it felt okay. Just sore afterwards. As long as I don't push it, I'll be fine.

  3. #13
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I want to play but i won't have any gear cause it takes a month to get shipped from Hawaii :(

  4. #14
    RIP Dogmeat... DieAvsDie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    726
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm down for either one of those days. Don't really have much of a preference about which rink either, if i had to choose i'd say TSC.

  5. #15
    I'm Cultured, Bitch ianmonsta's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,468
    Liked
    372 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 33isgod View Post
    I want to play but i won't have any gear cause it takes a month to get shipped from Hawaii :(
    what size gear do you wear i got some extra stuff

  6. #16
    Cami & Kopi girl4kings's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    5,786
    Liked
    25 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I'm down for the 4th. TSC is closer.

  7. #17
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imamonsta View Post
    what size gear do you wear i got some extra stuff
    I wear everything medium. As far as skates, im a 10.5 in shoes so i think that's like 9.5 EE or something like that. But whatever you got i will take just so i can play.

  8. #18
    I'm Cultured, Bitch ianmonsta's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,468
    Liked
    372 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 33isgod View Post
    I wear everything medium. As far as skates, im a 10.5 in shoes so i think that's like 9.5 EE or something like that. But whatever you got i will take just so i can play.
    hmm the extra skates i have are i think 9's & the extra shinguards i have might be a little small, but i can def help with a pair of gloves and a stick

  9. #19
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imamonsta View Post
    hmm the extra skates i have are i think 9's & the extra shinguards i have might be a little small, but i can def help with a pair of gloves and a stick
    As long as i have a stick i'll be ok. I'll try and see if i can bring the skates, gloves and shin pads on the plane with me.

  10. #20
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 33isgod View Post
    As long as i have a stick i'll be ok. I'll try and see if i can bring the skates, gloves and shin pads on the plane with me.
    Im pretty sure they will not let you play unless you have
    the following:
    Helmet
    Elbow pads
    Gloves
    Cup
    Shin Guards
    Skates
    and of course a stick

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28