Click Here!
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 141

Thread: **official Lgk July/early August Roller Hockey Pickup Game Thread**

  1. #61
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    ok finally home today. Count me in
    Now all i need is someone to loan me a hockey stick.

  2. #62
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    I got a couple of sticks with "change-able" blades.
    I also have a brand new wood stick that will come
    with a price unless you can use it at my cut. How
    tall are you or what is your preference of stick
    length? If you are not over 6 foot I have a stick for
    you. Also, How are you on equipment (Pads ect)?

  3. #63
    Little Big Man 33isgod's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,645
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PassTheDamPuck View Post
    I got a couple of sticks with "change-able" blades.
    I also have a brand new wood stick that will come
    with a price unless you can use it at my cut. How
    tall are you or what is your preference of stick
    length? If you are not over 6 foot I have a stick for
    you. Also, How are you on equipment (Pads ect)?
    I managed to bring my Helmet (w/cage), Gloves, Shin Pads, Elbow Pads, Shoulder Pads, and Skates with me.

    Im about 5'8 but i usually like playing with longer sticks. But in any case, i'll play with any stick. I grew up on Wood sticks so any composite, replaceable or not or wood stick i would take. I will take anything as long as i can use it. And since i'm assuming there won't be a lot of slapshots, i'll be careful with the stick. I'm more of a wristshot kind of guy. thank you!

  4. #64
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hit ruely in the mask again...

    Sure, I'll play.

  5. #65
    Thanks for the memories Unruely35's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,170
    Liked
    178 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Your dribble of an accident of a deflection off my mask could hardly be constituted as a hit, but whatever makes you feel like a man, big daddy.

  6. #66
    All Star Blueline's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,731
    Liked
    609 times
    Karma
    10100000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unruely35 View Post
    Your dribble of an accident of a deflection off my mask could hardly be constituted as a hit, but whatever makes you feel like a man, big daddy.

  7. #67
    I'm Cultured, Bitch ianmonsta's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    7,468
    Liked
    372 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dabeechman View Post
    I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to hit ruely in the mask again...

    Sure, I'll play.

    glad to have you in, but just so you know thats my thing ha, and its never on purpose ha

  8. #68
    The fun in dysfunctional psychopuck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,321
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    My friend Jeff is going to make it as well.

  9. #69
    Thanks for the memories Unruely35's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,170
    Liked
    178 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imamonsta View Post
    glad to have you in, but just so you know thats my thing ha, and its never on purpose ha
    Yeah, its his thing!

    We're all like this and **** so its all good.

  10. #70
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 33isgod View Post
    I managed to bring my Helmet (w/cage), Gloves, Shin Pads, Elbow Pads, Shoulder Pads, and Skates with me.

    Im about 5'8 but i usually like playing with longer sticks. But in any case, i'll play with any stick. I grew up on Wood sticks so any composite, replaceable or not or wood stick i would take. I will take anything as long as i can use it. And since i'm assuming there won't be a lot of slapshots, i'll be careful with the stick. I'm more of a wristshot kind of guy. thank you!
    I hope you are right hand shot.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83