Click Here!
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 177

Thread: P/U game at Glacial Gardens 4/24

  1. #141
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    In !

  2. #142
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    oops, duplicated....see next post
    Last edited by PTDP; April 28th, 2010 at 10:48 PM.

  3. #143
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Ice Station is about the same haul for me as is Glacial
    Gardens. I think Pickwick or Panorama will be cheaper
    and closer to most of the current mass of players.
    Panorama definitely cheaper but... anyways...

    FYI, I played at Ice Station for maybe the first 3-4
    seasons it opened and it was THE state of the art
    ice rink. I don't know what it's like now, but at the
    time, it was far better than TSC (correct me if I am
    wrong). But it is a haul for most coming from LB
    or south.

    If we can field a good group and its affordable, I am
    all for it.

  4. #144
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,750
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    As long as my little rust bucket can handle it, I'll go to the ends of the earth (well within LA county) to play an LGK hockey game.

  5. #145
    Gnome sayin'? Jeffrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    418
    Liked
    125 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yipperzz View Post
    awesome video! and you got put the clip of me falling too

    We tend to do a lot of that at the skates. I took a few dives on video as well.

    Merci, Chaz!

  6. #146
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTDP View Post
    Ice Station is about the same haul for me as is Glacial
    Gardens. I think Pickwick or Panorama will be cheaper
    and closer to most of the current mass of players.
    Panorama definitely cheaper but... anyways...

    FYI, I played at Ice Station for maybe the first 3-4
    seasons it opened and it was THE state of the art
    ice rink. I don't know what it's like now, but at the
    time, it was far better than TSC (correct me if I am
    wrong). But it is a haul for most coming from LB
    or south.

    If we can field a good group and its affordable, I am
    all for it.
    Ok, then I'll hold off and see if anyone steps up to the plate to plan Ice Station, Pickwick or Panorama...

    (sound of crickets..)

  7. #147
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTDP View Post
    I think Pickwick or Panorama will be cheaper
    and closer to most of the current mass of players.
    Panorama definitely cheaper but... anyways...
    Panorama would be awesome, I live less than 10 min away. And didn't they recently rebuild both rinks?

  8. #148
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    696
    Liked
    165 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    They just re-did one of the rinks. The other one has a fault line running through it.

  9. #149
    Licensed to rock Lososaurus's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,366
    Liked
    179 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Ok, then I'll hold off and see if anyone steps up to the plate to plan Ice Station, Pickwick or Panorama...

    (sound of crickets..)
    I'll try to get exact times for Ice Station.

  10. #150
    Iím sicka the high hat!! santiclaws's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    13,847
    Liked
    16810 times
    Karma
    1661409
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    575 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Watti View Post
    Panorama would be awesome, I live less than 10 min away. And didn't they recently rebuild both rinks?
    Props to Watti for volunteering to set it up at Panorama!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28