Where is this place?
may not be able to make it. Have something that night. Just depends on the time.
Okay, I left a message with the GM of the rink so I'm just waiting to hear back from him then we should have something. I told him I'm looking for something anywhere within 2-4 weeks out so that'll give them some lead time as well as everyone on here that need notice to fit the game in their schedule. Once I hear back the new thread will be up and I'll start building the roster.
Did you mention Saturday ? And thanks for getting the ball rolling on this.
^Czech it out, we have to decide between two dates, so post your feedback (in THAT thread) so I can get on it and get this thing reserved...got a us a deal to : )