Click Here!
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: Sunday Night Pickup at TSC

  1. #121
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Chartrand's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,862
    Liked
    476 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spjon25 View Post
    Had an awesome time. congrats Andres for popping your cherry at an LGK game
    Wait, were you guys playing hockey, or...?

  2. #122
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok..so here's the rundown...

    The price of $23 each was based on 20 skaters. We had 20 skaters at the midnight game, so no problem.

    Sunday night's game was 18 skaters. So I came up $40 short. Not a huge deal, I know you'll all find a way to make up for that.

    Next time I will collect the money after the game, based on how many skaters show up.
    20 skaters = $23
    19 skaters = $24
    18 skaters = $25

  3. #123
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,797
    Liked
    4925 times
    Karma
    9380332
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1401 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Sunday night's game was 18 skaters. So I came up $40 short. Not a huge deal, I know you'll all find a way to make up for that.
    I'll chip in.

  4. #124
    THE BIG MORT DIZZLE spjon25's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    6,794
    Liked
    68 times
    Karma
    1021200
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    More than happy to chip in like always

  5. #125
    3rd Line Role Player cellie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    74
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    What a great ****in weekend of hockey!! You guys are the best. Thanks for bein generous with your passes and blind to my errors...I had so much fun.
    I hate to admit, I was blind with my passes and generous in my errors.

    Well setup Hockeygirl and thanks to whoever brought beer, aqua and gatorade.

    Here's to the end of the playoff drought.

  6. #126
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Ok..so here's the rundown...

    The price of $23 each was based on 20 skaters. We had 20 skaters at the midnight game, so no problem.

    Sunday night's game was 18 skaters. So I came up $40 short. Not a huge deal, I know you'll all find a way to make up for that.

    Next time I will collect the money after the game, based on how many skaters show up.
    20 skaters = $23
    19 skaters = $24
    18 skaters = $25
    Are you sure about that? Because my view was..
    10 players and 1 goalie per bench
    Totaling 20 players and 2 goalies
    per game

    Midnight Game:
    Our team had 9 players and 1 goalie
    Other team had ? players and 1 goalie

    Sunday Game:
    Our team had 9 players and 1 goalie
    Other team had ? players and 1 goalie
    Last edited by PTDP; August 25th, 2009 at 11:27 PM.

  7. #127
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PTDP View Post
    Are you sure about that? Because my view was..
    10 players and 1 goalie per bench
    Totaling 20 players and 2 goalies
    per game

    Midnight Game:
    Our team had 9 players and 1 goalie
    Other team had ? players and 1 goalie

    Sunday Game:
    Our team had 9 players and 1 goalie
    Other team had ? players and 1 goalie
    Absolutely sure. Remember, goalies don't pay. Without them there would be no game, they're hard to line up. So only the skaters pay. 20 Saturday night. 18 Sunday night. Some who signed up didn't show. Some who showed didn't sign up. But that was the final numbers.

    Using the roster of the thread as the basis for the per skater charge is too inaccurate. I'll count the skaters at the end of the game, divide it into the rink charge and we have our per skater charge.

    Simple.

  8. #128
    1st Scoring Line schaggydog's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,051
    Liked
    40 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't know if we had 20 on Saturday. We only had 4 on our bench so 9 skaters on our side. Same on Sunday, so I'm sure we were short both days. Either way, I'll chip in a little extra at the next game.

  9. #129
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,840
    Liked
    328 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

    Default

    Ok, I just thought it might have been more than $40
    short.

  10. #130
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by schaggydog View Post
    I don't know if we had 20 on Saturday. We only had 4 on our bench so 9 skaters on our side. Same on Sunday, so I'm sure we were short both days. Either way, I'll chip in a little extra at the next game.
    Thanks guys...I hear that a lot "if you're short let me know" ...so I know you're all cool about the money. It'll work out.

    Already workin on the next one, probably be after Frozen Fury. Definitely at TSC...hopefully on the NHL.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28