Click Here!
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 292
Like Tree337Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving Weekend Pickup Game at Toyota Sports Center

  1. #61
    That's what she said. HockeyGirl's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,591
    Liked
    505 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VCRW View Post
    I may be old but I am still big, strong and a little mean...

    How can I be of assistance, ma'am?
    You're hired. Keep an eye on the little mexican he seems intent on taking me down.
    SuperCalo2000 likes this.

  2. #62
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    You're hired. Keep an eye on the little mexican he seems intent on taking me down.
    That's no fair. VCRW can totally kick my butt on the ice and with his fist. I demand a recount.

    I can't wait to see you laying on the ice after a crushing hipcheck If we are on the same team, I might be nice and pass the puck to you to get you a goal... Did you get any of your friends to come play with us ?

    And you might need 2 enforcers because daxx is playing too.

  3. #63
    Black hole 5 hole. =(




    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    71
    Liked
    37 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperdine View Post
    Dude, you know where my mom's house is

    (commence "I know where your mom is..." jokes in 3... 2... 1...)
    Shoot that's to high class of a neighborhood. If I roll up there I'll get deported..

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    That's no fair. VCRW can totally kick my butt on the ice and with his fist. I demand a recount.

    I can't wait to see you laying on the ice after a crushing hipcheck If we are on the same team, I might be nice and pass the puck to you to get you a goal... Did you get any of your friends to come play with us ?

    And you might need 2 enforcers because daxx is playing too.
    Getting his friends? Does that mean we gotta get our cousins?!

    =)
    SuperCalo2000 likes this.

  4. #64
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    I meant HG. I couldn't knock out VCRW with a bulldozer. HG says its not a fair fight but I hit like a girl and she knows it. She just wants attention. Hence why she gets hipchecked and ends up looking like a bug on the windshield.

  5. #65
    A Huevo!!! Drop The Gloves's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,132
    Liked
    242 times
    Karma
    1035078
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCalo2000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    You're hired. Keep an eye on the little mexican he seems intent on taking me down.
    That's no fair. VCRW can totally kick my butt on the ice and with his fist. I demand a recount.

    I can't wait to see you laying on the ice after a crushing hipcheck If we are on the same team, I might be nice and pass the puck to you to get you a goal... Did you get any of your friends to come play with us ?

    And you might need 2 enforcers because daxx is playing too.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! She called you a "little Mexican"
    Lappy! and SuperCalo2000 like this.

  6. #66
    Stoll is my spirit guide pepperdine's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,861
    Liked
    321 times
    Karma
    1035000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Shoot that's to high class of a neighborhood. If I roll up there I'll get deported..
    =)
    Ah, it's ok as long as I'm there. You know us caucasians can keep u out of jail

    (disclaimer: this isn't being racist, we've been friends for almost 20 years)
    Last edited by pepperdine; November 10th, 2011 at 11:05 PM.

  7. #67
    I revoke Man Cards FishMonger's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,447
    Liked
    3572 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    452 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pepperdine View Post
    Ah, it's ok as long as I'm there. You know us caucasians can keep u out of jail

    (disclaimer: this isn't being racist, we've been friends for almost 20 years)
    Damn racists...

    I'm going to hire Howard to kick your ass. You won't even see it coming, because, well, he's asian, so clearly a ninja.

  8. #68
    Stoll is my spirit guide pepperdine's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,861
    Liked
    321 times
    Karma
    1035000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FishMonger View Post
    Damn racists...

    I'm going to hire Howard to kick your ass. You won't even see it coming, because, well, he's asian, so clearly a ninja.
    Would that be the Yellow Death?
    eyekungfu likes this.

  9. #69
    Stabbin' you with love SuperCalo2000's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,749
    Liked
    1017 times
    Karma
    1042400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

    Default

    And a samurai astronaut.

    So who else besides HockeyGirl is going to get a good view of me as I do my Avery push-ups after my gazillion goals ?

    (We need more smack talk)

  10. #70
    1st Scoring Line KopiFan11's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,107
    Liked
    937 times
    Karma
    69687781
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

    Default

    damn i wish i lived closer to TSC... this sounds like fun

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83