Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Where to get the jerseys numbered and lettered properly?

  1. #1
    King King Smokey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    78 times
    Karma
    18095000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

    Default Where to get the jerseys numbered and lettered properly?

    I know its been asked again and again, but I did a search and didn't see any old thread. I just got a jersey from that great sale and now I need it numbered, lettered, and patched. Where is the best place?

    P.S... I'm in Huntington Beach so if there's one in OC I'd try it, but I am not afraid to send it somewhere to get done.

    Thanks for any leads.

    King

  2. #2
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,236
    Liked
    2746 times
    Karma
    22266955
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    525 Post(s)

    Default

    lunchbox got hers done at the Dick's Sporting Goods at the Tustin Marketplace. The department that does it is open from 9-5, give them a shout.

  3. #3
    Win it again..for Tanner! nosoupforyou's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,820
    Liked
    847 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    254 Post(s)

    Default

    I got mine done at staples/TeamLA. I'm very happy with them.
    daxx and beedee like this.
    Be the Match! www.bethematch.org

    2011 - 2012, we believed, they delivered!
    2012 - 2013, be the best 7th man in the league! and do it again for Tanner!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=100755849966783

  4. #4
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,236
    Liked
    2746 times
    Karma
    22266955
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    525 Post(s)

    Default

    ^ +1. I had my wife's jersey (Kyle Clifford) done at the kiosk, as well as mine. We opted for heat press, dropped off before the game, was ready by the 2nd intermission. I also had one done at HockeyMonkey in Irvine for my wife (Willie Mitchell), it was sewn on. My buddy was a supervisor there so I got a great price for the jersey and numbering/lettering.

  5. #5
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,759
    Liked
    630 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    323 Post(s)

    Default

    Bobcat athletic is the guy who does it for the kings... So I'd say him?

  6. #6
    Team LGK Krussadams's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    744
    Liked
    886 times
    Karma
    3405000
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    Bobcat athletic is the guy who does it for the kings... So I'd say him?
    I just got a blank authentic, and plan on taking it to him to get it numbered, lettered and adding a SC Champs patch (leaning towards getting Williams). I'll report back on it once it's done, but he's been answering my emails and such in the meantime.

  7. #7
    Super Sexy Birdman's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    15,130
    Liked
    2282 times
    Karma
    2000055000
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    688 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P. Diddy View Post
    Bobcat athletic is the guy who does it for the kings... So I'd say him?
    He does great work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krussadams View Post
    I just got a blank authentic, and plan on taking it to him to get it numbered, lettered and adding a SC Champs patch (leaning towards getting Williams). I'll report back on it once it's done, but he's been answering my emails and such in the meantime.
    I had trouble getting the slew of jersey's I sent him done, but it did happen during the lockout.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

    ---gescom

  8. #8
    King King Smokey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    493
    Liked
    78 times
    Karma
    18095000
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

    Default

    Thanks guys. All my jerseys so far are authentic and I was soooo close to buying a chinese one but I read that the colors aren't perfect or the patches are the wrong size..... This one is too important to me to not be correct. I emailed bobcat athletics and I will double check with hockey monkey because I know a bunch of people there...

    I'm going to eventually get a Brown from 2012 but for this one, I am going to get either Kopitar or Williams. Not sure yet...

  9. #9
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,802
    Liked
    844 times
    Karma
    1306545
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    224 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beedee View Post
    lunchbox got hers done at the Dick's Sporting Goods at the Tustin Marketplace. The department that does it is open from 9-5, give them a shout.
    ya, i got it done at the dick's down in tustin. i live in HB also, but the HB location doesn't do it.
    dick's in the tustin marketplace has a jersey customization office in the back that's open M-F, 9a-5p.
    prices are as follows--
    $9 for heat press + $50 if they have to order the NHL kit (which is likely).
    $45 for hand stitching + $50 for NHL kit + tax = $102 for the throwback jersey i had done.
    add $5 if you want the letters stitched onto a name plate like the authentic game worns have.
    i'm pretty sure they do the heat pressing in house. they send the jerseys out to get stitched, but there is no extra shipping cost.
    UNLESS all you want stitched on is the cup final/champ patch. that's $3 for the stitching and $5 for shipping. otherwise, they'd lose $ if they didn't charge the shipping fee on a small job like that.

    i'm pretty happy with my jersey. they also did my moller jersey about 5 yrs ago.
    SloMo26 likes this.

  10. #10
    Team LGK DuckSuck's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    741
    Liked
    177 times
    Karma
    1609716
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    ya, i got it done at the dick's down in tustin. i live in HB also, but the HB location doesn't do it.
    dick's in the tustin marketplace has a jersey customization office in the back that's open M-F, 9a-5p.
    prices are as follows--
    $9 for heat press + $50 if they have to order the NHL kit (which is likely).
    $45 for hand stitching + $50 for NHL kit + tax = $102 for the throwback jersey i had done.
    add $5 if you want the letters stitched onto a name plate like the authentic game worns have.
    i'm pretty sure they do the heat pressing in house. they send the jerseys out to get stitched, but there is no extra shipping cost.
    UNLESS all you want stitched on is the cup final/champ patch. that's $3 for the stitching and $5 for shipping. otherwise, they'd lose $ if they didn't charge the shipping fee on a small job like that.

    i'm pretty happy with my jersey. they also did my moller jersey about 5 yrs ago.
    The authentic game worns do not have a namplate. The letters are sewn directly onto the jersey.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28