Click Here!
Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 772
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: 2014 Stadium Series Game at Dodger Stadium

  1. #251
    "The Kings are THE KINGS" Deuce's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,232
    Liked
    167 times
    Karma
    1024379
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    You paid less than $89 for a final ticket? You must be a season seat holder and that's not comparable. These prices are general public prices. Game 6 tickets went for much more than that face value.

    Like I said, people may THINK they are overpriced but that's subjective. Feel free but the NHL will sell out so enough people think they are priced just fine. Regardless of any opinion to the contrary.

  2. #252
    3rd Line Role Player robm's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    153
    Liked
    25 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    [snip!]
    These prices are exactly in line with what other outdoor games so I'm not sure why anyone would've expected different.
    I expect higher prices for the game in Vancouver when those tickets go on sale.

  3. #253
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,928
    Liked
    44 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You paid less than $89 for a final ticket? You must be a season seat holder and that's not comparable. These prices are general public prices. Game 6 tickets went for much more than that face value.

    Like I said, people may THINK they are overpriced but that's subjective. Feel free but the NHL will sell out so enough people think they are priced just fine. Regardless of any opinion to the contrary.
    I am a season ticket holder. I guess maybe I was expecting them to sell these to SSH's for less than the general public.

  4. #254
    "The Kings are THE KINGS" Deuce's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,232
    Liked
    167 times
    Karma
    1024379
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dionnefan View Post
    I am a season ticket holder. I guess maybe I was expecting them to sell these to SSH's for less than the general public.
    That would've been nice but since this is an NHL event and not a Kings event I guess that wasn't possible.

  5. #255
    3rd Line Role Player Dieduckie's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    172
    Liked
    86 times
    Karma
    5062500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLAxKingsx View Post
    They will drop everyone and ticket brokers will snatch them up and end up being a over saturated secondary market. I will then buy tickets if they drop to atleast $40
    Maybe that will happen, but I am not taking a chance. The Finals only cost me 40 dollars so I don't mind paying a little more for this game. I am sure even if you don't go you will still say you were there. Hang on to your 40 bucks the nhl doesn't need it. GO KINGS GO

  6. #256
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Liked
    149 times
    Karma
    1140100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Dodger ST holders just got their invoices and they are complaining about the prices there.It's a MLB event just like this game is an NHL event.$89 to me isn't a lot of money for something that has never happened before.My only concern is rain.Lots of rain in. January .

  7. #257
    Go, Kings, Go rinkrat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Posts
    209,516
    Liked
    7967 times
    Karma
    293971536
    Images
    6484
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

    Default

    I paid $500 for a ticket to game 6 (for wifey) and it was worth every cent.

    This game at Dodger Stadium will be an event to remember. I might need to pony up again.

  8. #258
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,992
    Liked
    327 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughtydiva View Post
    Dodger ST holders just got their invoices and they are complaining about the prices there.It's a MLB event just like this game is an NHL event.$89 to me isn't a lot of money for something that has never happened before.My only concern is rain.Lots of rain in. January .
    Huh. Complaining about what prices?

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

  9. #259
    Beach Master saudiboy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    8,230
    Liked
    916 times
    Karma
    1815916
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rinkrat View Post
    I paid $500 for a ticket to game 6 (for wifey) and it was worth every cent.

    This game at Dodger Stadium will be an event to remember. I might need to pony up again.
    I paid $900, wouldn't think twice about doing it again, and it wasn't about being able to say I was there. This thing? Not even close. I expect there will be a flood of tickets on the open market at reasonable prices. And even then, I'd have to think about it.
    OCKingsFan1 likes this.

  10. #260
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    72
    Liked
    24 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    I bought a pair of $89 seats knowing the view would probably suck but at least I can say I was there. I will record the game on my DVR in case I need to watch it again. Friends told me to wait until right before the event to get tickets assuming prices would plunge but I decided not to wait. I'm not sure prices will drop tremendously because no one was forced to buy these tickets via a season seat package. And I doubt that the brokers would overstock based on the NHL set prices. Perhaps if tickets sales are very soft, the NHL will lower the pricing as it gets close to the event - this would suck for all of us who locked in early. My two cents...

Page 26 of 78 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. August 20th, 2013, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28