Click Here!
Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 772
Like Tree537Likes

Thread: 2014 Stadium Series Game at Dodger Stadium

  1. #301
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    74
    Liked
    24 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Default

    I was hoping to find a pair of $89 seats today for my pre-sale but they are ALL gone. I thought they might hold some back for this week or the public sale but maybe they are truly out of the least expensive seats :-(

  2. #302
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,986
    Liked
    325 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughtydiva View Post
    Is that at Citifield ? Prices are high across the board.Someone said it was Guggenheims fault.It's not their fault.It's the NHL.I also heard parking will be $45.
    That's Yankee stadium. If parking is 45 bucks they might have a riot on their hands. It's not fair (yeah yeah i know) to change a long established price like that.

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

  3. #303
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    629
    Liked
    312 times
    Karma
    2563651
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan84 View Post
    I was hoping to find a pair of $89 seats today for my pre-sale but they are ALL gone. I thought they might hold some back for this week or the public sale but maybe they are truly out of the least expensive seats :-(
    I feel like that Monday glitch where everyone who was lucky enough to check their account or be on these forums to hear about it screwed everyone else over
    Cowboi likes this.

  4. #304
    4th Line Rabble-Rouser beedee's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,754
    Liked
    3209 times
    Karma
    21810601
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    353 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doughtydiva View Post
    Is that at Citifield ? Prices are high across the board.Someone said it was Guggenheims fault.It's not their fault.It's the NHL.I also heard parking will be $45.
    It is the fault of the ticket buyer, whom by purchasing the ticket agrees to the outrageous pricing.
    Mulletsave30 likes this.

  5. #305
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Liked
    149 times
    Karma
    1140100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    That's Yankee stadium. If parking is 45 bucks they might have a riot on their hands. It's not fair (yeah yeah i know) to change a long established price like that.
    I'm not sure ,I just was told that by a Kings season ticket holder.It will be at least $20.It was $20 for the motor cross event.

  6. #306
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Liked
    149 times
    Karma
    1140100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Christhn View Post
    I feel like that Monday glitch where everyone who was lucky enough to check their account or be on these forums to hear about it screwed everyone else over
    I bought early but I didn't buy the cheap seats taking away from anyone else.I read they were gone Friday.

  7. #307
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    712
    Liked
    149 times
    Karma
    1140100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beedee View Post
    It is the fault of the ticket buyer, whom by purchasing the ticket agrees to the outrageous pricing.
    They must know what they are doing I guess if they sell out.It's high that's for sure.A lot of people are mad.

  8. #308
    2nd Scoring Line KingsFan1985's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    435
    Liked
    289 times
    Karma
    4028148
    Images
    41
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)

    Default

    It's going to happen, I know it.
    Butch 19, TooCool and ucsdguy1 like this.

  9. #309
    All Star shoot2scor's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,916
    Liked
    367 times
    Karma
    1060151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy100 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by doughtydiva View Post
    Is that at Citifield ? Prices are high across the board.Someone said it was Guggenheims fault.It's not their fault.It's the NHL.I also heard parking will be $45.
    That's Yankee stadium. If parking is 45 bucks they might have a riot on their hands. It's not fair (yeah yeah i know) to change a long established price like that.
    We are talking about New York right? Do they even have enough parking for the entire stadium? A lot of people in New York use public transportation as it is. While $45 dollars is a lot of money for parking, we are talking about New York here.

  10. #310
    Team LGK waterboy100's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,986
    Liked
    325 times
    Karma
    3346068
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    51 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoot2scor View Post
    We are talking about New York right? Do they even have enough parking for the entire stadium? A lot of people in New York use public transportation as it is. While $45 dollars is a lot of money for parking, we are talking about New York here.
    I thought 45 refers to dodger stadium.

    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

    R.I.P LeRoi 1961-2008

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJayz View Post
    More like Kings will NOT make the playoffs. You can quote me on that.

Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. August 20th, 2013, 09:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83