Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 100
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Which Kings players are Untouchable

  1. #1
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    12 times
    Karma
    1004000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default Which Kings players are Untouchable

    Just out of curiousity, which L.A. Kings players do you think that's untouchable meaning they're not for sale? The only guys that I know that are untouchable is Doughty, Quick and Kopitar. The guys that I think that are untouchable but I'm not 100% sure is Brown, Carter and Williams. Am I missing someone?

  2. #2
    Sick Geno ya plug P. Diddy's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    7,770
    Liked
    639 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

    Default

    I don't know how sensetive they are to being touched but being athletes that are known to fight I try and not to instigate
    eddieshack23, Big Red, JWR and 4 others like this.

  3. #3
    Trouble Will Find Me Big Red's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,145
    Liked
    678 times
    Karma
    1082137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    163 Post(s)

    Default

    Drew Doughty and that's about it.
    CUP4LA, TR, Fisticuffs82 and 2 others like this.
    Cornell Hockey - LETS GO RED!

  4. #4
    Waiver Wire Pick-up Hey_Chris's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    14 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mstaylor View Post
    Just out of curiousity, which L.A. Kings players do you think that's untouchable meaning they're not for sale? The only guys that I know that are untouchable is Doughty, Quick and Kopitar. The guys that I think that are untouchable but I'm not 100% sure is Brown, Carter and Williams. Am I missing someone?
    I agree with you Doughty, Quick and Kopitar.
    Flathead and Christhn like this.

  5. #5
    2nd Scoring Line hokiecat's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    737
    Liked
    261 times
    Karma
    1200163678
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    214 Post(s)

    Default

    Nobody is untouchable. That said, I think Doughty and Carter will never be traded. Doughty is an elite defenseman at 24. They are so rare that there is almost no talent that could replace him. Carter is an Olympian and borderline all-star with a very cap friendly contract which has a long term. There is no way to replace him at anywhere near the same cost.
    shadowalk, TR and Christhn like this.

  6. #6
    3rd Line Role Player




    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    35
    Liked
    12 times
    Karma
    1004000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hokiecat View Post
    Nobody is untouchable. That said, I think Doughty and Carter will never be traded. Doughty is an elite defenseman at 24. They are so rare that there is almost no talent that could replace him. Carter is an Olympian and borderline all-star with a very cap friendly contract which has a long term. There is no way to replace him at anywhere near the same cost.
    Hmm. Interesting. I hear people say Doughty is a elite D-men, I hear that some people say Kopitar is a top-5 NHL player and I hear people say Quick is lights out during the playoffs. That's why in my opinion they're untouchable and also because I heard some people say that. For Carter, I know that he's an elite scorer but I don't hear people saying he's untouchable. I think Carter in my opinion is but I didn't want to say for sure because I'm not 100% sure that they're untouchable.
    Hey_Chris likes this.

  7. #7
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    659
    Liked
    76 times
    Karma
    1062653
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    183 Post(s)

    Default

    Doughty and Kopitar...I'd throw Quick in there, but I think Jones can do well if Quick is ever shipped, plus I didn't like Quick's play this year, even though he won the Cup
    Hey_Chris likes this.

  8. #8
    1st Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,213
    Liked
    314 times
    Karma
    1030000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    108 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotherCastle View Post
    Doughty and Kopitar...I'd throw Quick in there, but I think Jones can do well if Quick is ever shipped, plus I didn't like Quick's play this year, even though he has won two Stanley Cups and a Conn Smythe trophy
    ftfy

    For that reason, Quick's not going anywhere.
    drums4dmf and Christhn like this.

  9. #9
    Team Melf. Dexter's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    5,861
    Liked
    1905 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Images
    4
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    294 Post(s)

    Default

    Dwight King and maybe Nolan.
    Trapper9, fuzzerson, Jran and 5 others like this.
    Support Be the Match through Tanner's site

    http://www.bethematchfoundation.org/...&team_id=23513

  10. #10
    Stanley Cup Champions !! Trapper9's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,052
    Liked
    256 times
    Karma
    1037500
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)

    Default

    I would have thought Kyle Clifford was untouchable but it appears he has a kid.
    Huxington and Christhn like this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28