1. If your plan is to get as many autographs as possible and you are going with someone else split up. My daughter and I did this last year for a couple of lines and ended up with 13 signatures, which is 5 more than I got the year before. Or team up with a fellow LGKer and do the same.
2. The lines will be long, be patient and make new friends. You know everyone there has the one thing in common of being a Kings fan, I have not run into one person yet who wasn't willing to talk Kings hockey while in line, (who knows it could be one of us).
3. In the past there have been Ice Girls going around selling raffle tickets for various items, it could be a calendar or a signed piece of memorabilia. I know there are those who will tell you they are a waste of time, but I am here to tell you that I have won something the last three years including two signed sticks.
4. The players are every bit as nice as they seem when we see interviews, but you will notice some are much more interactive with the fans than others. Last year I had a great time talking to Greene, Penner, Stoll, and Richardson.
5. Have fun, do not let the lines get you down because when you get to the front of the line and you are called next it will be awesome knowing you will be shaking hands with a Stanley Cup Champion!!!