According to Versus Announcers...and the entire NHL...
Things Sidney Crosby has done:
1) Scored more goals than any other Penguin ever.
2) Ate a transformer in robot mode and pooped it out in vehicle mode.
3) Cooked microwave popcorn without a microwave....or popcorn.
4) Has scored an NHL goal in every moth of the calendar year.
5) Once shot a plane down by pointing at it and saying "Bang"
6) The first goal he ever scored in his life was at the age of 5, and yes, it was against Patrick Roy.
7) Scored a goal to win the Superbowl against the Cowboys.
8) He eats meat on Fridays during lent.....and God is cool with it.
9) He now plays drums for Rush.
10) He was the first man on the moon
11) He called up Bettman and told him the trophy is now no longer the Rocket Richard trophy and is now the Sidney Crosby Trophy. Bettman agreed.
12) He gets the first star in the game, even if the Pens were shut out.
13) Douglas Adams came back from the grave and changed the text of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; he changed the answer from 42 to 87.
Found this gem on the Islanders forum...had to share.