Click Here!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Ducks are embarrassing

  1. #31
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    3142 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)

    Default

    Anaheim has done a terrific job re-loading after their Cup run. they're pretty exciting to watch, and i'm sure there's a bit extra motivation with it being Selanne's final season.







    buuuuuuuuut, they ARE coached by Gabby...

  2. #32
    All Star shoot2scor's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    5,916
    Liked
    367 times
    Karma
    1060151
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gescom View Post
    Anaheim has done a terrific job re-loading after their Cup run. they're pretty exciting to watch, and i'm sure there's a bit extra motivation with it being Selanne's final season.







    buuuuuuuuut, they ARE coached by Gabby...
    Other than their top line I am still not sold. Yea, they are winning, they are playing well, and I give them credit but I still don't see this team making it out of the 2nd round. Kings, Blues, Hawks, Sharks, and maybe even Yotes would beat them in a 7 game series. Just my opinion but they are peaking at the wrong time. It is interesting to see that the Avs and Ducks are on such a run.

    The Ducks have had a pretty light schedule so far and their record indicates that. Kudos to them for getting the job done against teams like the Flames and Jets but their schedule coming up will get tougher and see where the team really is.

    Not trying to take anything away from them just don' t think they are as good as their record says. Their PP and their PK are both awful thus far.

  3. #33
    2nd Scoring Line KingSurfer's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    316
    Liked
    175 times
    Karma
    18765000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

    Default

    Penner is leading the league at +13 right now...

    ?????

  4. #34
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,118
    Liked
    8444 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoot2scor View Post
    Other than their top line I am still not sold. Yea, they are winning, they are playing well, and I give them credit but I still don't see this team making it out of the 2nd round. Kings, Blues, Hawks, Sharks, and maybe even Yotes would beat them in a 7 game series. Just my opinion but they are peaking at the wrong time. It is interesting to see that the Avs and Ducks are on such a run.

    The Ducks have had a pretty light schedule so far and their record indicates that. Kudos to them for getting the job done against teams like the Flames and Jets but their schedule coming up will get tougher and see where the team really is.

    Not trying to take anything away from them just don' t think they are as good as their record says. Their PP and their PK are both awful thus far.
    They did just finish a brutal 8 game roadie. But yeah, I agree with you in a sense that they have played nothing but bad to mediocre teams so far. The only tough one that have defeated is Phoenix.

    Wins: Wild, Jets, Rangers x2, Senators x2, Flames, Coyotes, Stars, Jackets, Flyers, Sabres
    Losses: Avs, Maple Leafs, Canadiens, Bruins (Shootout)

    The scary thing is that they're winning despite all their injuries along with crappy PP and PK. What happens when that gets better? But yeah, I can't wait until they face the better teams. The Kings have proven that they can "hang" with the better teams. Their only problem now is that they don't bother showing up against bad teams.
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  5. #35
    I don't rattle, kid. Kubrick's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    15,745
    Liked
    1813 times
    Karma
    1153900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    454 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gescom View Post
    Anaheim has done a terrific job re-loading after their Cup run. they're pretty exciting to watch, and i'm sure there's a bit extra motivation with it being Selanne's final season.







    buuuuuuuuut, they ARE coached by Gabby...
    and that defense... eesh.

  6. #36
    All Star




    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,590
    Liked
    1177 times
    Karma
    1708381
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

    Default

    Another embarrassing win last night against the Yotes. This Ducks team is horrible.
    Wile E. likes this.

  7. #37
    I come in peace... Wile E.'s Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    884
    Liked
    459 times
    Karma
    10105000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

    Default

    Ducks are fun to watch, but that Getzlaf/Perry/Penner line even manages to get under my skin. Thought for sure last night would be the night that Doan goes crazy and elbows someone in the jaw.

  8. #38
    jom
    jom is online now
    Dorkus Malorkus jom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    6,455
    Liked
    801 times
    Karma
    1050864
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    135 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wile E. View Post
    Ducks are fun to watch, but that Getzlaf/Perry/Penner line even manages to get under my skin. Thought for sure last night would be the night that Doan goes crazy and elbows someone in the jaw.
    Fun? I'd rather watch them lose. Thanks for nothing Yotes. At least it wasn't another 3 point game.

    jom

  9. #39
    It's all good man Bogey's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    25,822
    Liked
    4946 times
    Karma
    6000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1413 Post(s)

    Default

    Andersen
    Hiller
    Fasth
    Gibson

    Where do two of them wind up?

  10. #40
    Everybody relax, I'm here KingThomas's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,547
    Liked
    672 times
    Karma
    1083004
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogey View Post
    Andersen
    Hiller
    Fasth
    Gibson

    Where do two of them wind up?
    Dunno...but I sure do love a good USA goalie. Rootin for Gibson in the World Juniors was awesome. Not so much in a Ducks jersey.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28