Click Here!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Birdman
  • 1 Post By gescom

Thread: Gleason traded to the Leafs

  1. #1
    it's camping season!! JEEPKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,248
    Liked
    927 times
    Karma
    1101889
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

    Default Gleason traded to the Leafs

    Toronto Maple Leafs acquire Tim Gleason from Carolina Hurricanes - NHL.com - News

    Damn, I thought he was going to find his way back to LA. Nice pick up for Toronto for Liles.

  2. #2
    Super Sexy Birdman's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,712
    Liked
    3209 times
    Karma
    400030000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEEPKING View Post
    Toronto Maple Leafs acquire Tim Gleason from Carolina Hurricanes - NHL.com - News

    Damn, I thought he was going to find his way back to LA. Nice pick up for Toronto for Liles.
    From those that has been watching him as of late, I don't think we want him back.


    I'm mobile.
    gescom likes this.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

    ---gescom

  3. #3
    devenir gris gescom's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    33,435
    Liked
    3142 times
    Karma
    1252516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    578 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
    From those that has been watching him as of late, I don't think we want him back.


    I'm mobile.

    not only that, but the prices people were throwing around were FAR beyond John Michael f***ing Liles and a what, 38th round pick?
    TooCool likes this.

  4. #4
    Super Sexy Birdman's Avatar




    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,712
    Liked
    3209 times
    Karma
    400030000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    488 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gescom View Post
    not only that, but the prices people were throwing around were FAR beyond John Michael f***ing Liles and a what, 38th round pick?
    AMart straight up might have done it, so you know the $4M cap hit coming back was a giant **** NO! from Lombardi.
    at the draft party a couple of years ago, and under a considerable haze, i heard Birdman yell out the following (about 4 or 5 times, i think) - "don't marry yourselves to players!" he went on to reiterate that idea more than once on the boards, and i believe it to be absolutely sage.

    ---gescom

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28