Click Here!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Hello:)

  1. #1
    DoughtysGirl8
    Guest

    Default Hello:)

    Hey everyone! My name is Jennifer and I recently started going to Kings game with my cousin(kingsqueen) and I just love it. I've been watching all the games and it's so much fun. Go Kings

  2. #2
    DoughtysGirl8
    Guest

    Default

    Thanks

  3. #3
    soddoff




    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,584
    Liked
    44 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default


  4. #4
    Out of Hibernation Watti's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,385
    Liked
    35 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome and good luck!

  5. #5
    Support the Fans SirJW's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    12,292
    Liked
    1102 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Default

    Welcome. Based on your name, if you are on facebook you need to join this group;
    The Drew Doughty Fan Club | Facebook

  6. #6
    Kitty Photobomb! Kingsqueen's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,988
    Liked
    529 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

    Default

    Hello, cousin! Now you are officially "one of us"...just don't do/say/write anything that will embarrass me...I already have jerseydevil for that (aaand sometimes even myself)! LOL!

    Love ya! <---*quack* *quack* HaHa!

  7. #7
    DoughtysGirl8
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJW View Post
    Welcome. Based on your name, if you are on facebook you need to join this group;
    The Drew Doughty Fan Club | Facebook
    I do have a facebook so thanks!!!!!!

  8. #8
    DoughtysGirl8
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsqueen View Post
    Hello, cousin! Now you are officially "one of us"...just don't do/say/write anything that will embarrass me...I already have jerseydevil for that (aaand sometimes even myself)! LOL!

    Love ya! <---*quack* *quack* HaHa!
    Hahaha I promise I will try not to embarrass you(I'll leave that for jerseydevil). Stupid Tigger! lol

  9. #9
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,159
    Liked
    7485 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    803 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoughtysGirl8 View Post
    Hey everyone! My name is Jennifer and I recently started going to Kings game with my cousin(kingsqueen) and I just love it. I've been watching all the games and it's so much fun. Go Kings

    Welcome aboard little sister!

  10. #10
    I'llPutPenniesOnYourEyes jerseydevil's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,159
    Liked
    7485 times
    Karma
    1417103
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    803 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsqueen View Post
    Hello, cousin! Now you are officially "one of us"...just don't do/say/write anything that will embarrass me...I already have jerseydevil for that (aaand sometimes even myself)! LOL!

    Love ya! <---*quack* *quack* HaHa!

    Hey...NowWaitAMinute

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84