Click Here!
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 84

Thread: how many lgkers are from o.c.

  1. #41
    1st Scoring Line BadIdea's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,411
    Liked
    1920 times
    Karma
    1029800
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

    Default

    I also live in O.C. - Irvine

  2. #42
    1st Scoring Line evilgeek's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1200000
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Costa Mesa representin'

    Look for my Civic with the Kings crown plate on the front.

  3. #43
    PucKingdom
    Guest

    Default

    Santa Ana's in the house!

  4. #44
    SHOOT! Butch 19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,093
    Liked
    605 times
    Karma
    1110800
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxwellSmart View Post
    Fullerton here.

    I know there's a lot of Fullerton Kings fans... either that or one dude here has a bunch of cars; each one with Kings stuff on it.
    I'm also in Fullerton.

    One of our cars has a Kings sticker on it, but you're probably not talkin' about me...

  5. #45
    Chipping for par lath19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,319
    Liked
    5 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilgeek View Post
    Costa Mesa representin'

    Look for my Civic with the Kings crown plate on the front.
    Lots of people from the CM. None of us can afford Newport or what? I also have a civdogg with a Kings plate on the front.

  6. #46
    fantastic hair. lunchbox's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,487
    Liked
    1259 times
    Karma
    1125100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    99 Post(s)

    Default

    can't afford a house there so we picked HB. but we also don't want to live around hoity toity people and eventually have our kids grow up around my super sweet sixteen types. i also have a kings plate on the back of my car (no front plate). that's another thing, i see way more kings fans showing their pride on their cars around here in oc than i ever do of ducks fans. i can't remember when the last time i saw a ducks sticker or plate around here or anywhere. but i see kings stuff on different cars almost everyday!

  7. #47
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    can't afford a house there so we picked HB. but we also don't want to live around hoity toity people and eventually have our kids grow up around my super sweet sixteen types. i also have a kings plate on the back of my car (no front plate). that's another thing, i see way more kings fans showing their pride on their cars around here in oc than i ever do of ducks fans. i can't remember when the last time i saw a ducks sticker or plate around here or anywhere. but i see kings stuff on different cars almost everyday!
    I don't know about other Ducks fans but I'll tell you exactly why I refuse to put Ducks gear on my car. Bitter Kings fans. No offense but it's no secret that some Ducks fans have had their cars keyed in the Staples parking lot and with more Kings fans around I'd rather not make a target out of my nice car. If this wasn't a possibility then I'd happily put something on it.

  8. #48
    WTF Hockeechic's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    195
    Liked
    3 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    H.B. here

  9. #49
    1st Scoring Line evilgeek's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,595
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1200000
    Images
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    I don't know about other Ducks fans but I'll tell you exactly why I refuse to put Ducks gear on my car. Bitter Kings fans. No offense but it's no secret that some Ducks fans have had their cars keyed in the Staples parking lot and with more Kings fans around I'd rather not make a target out of my nice car. If this wasn't a possibility then I'd happily put something on it.

    damn - its one thing to be a fan of your team, but keying someone's car just cause they root for the team down the 5 is classless. i thought us hockey fans were above all that Raider fan BS. i saw lots of ducks swag out here the week they were in the finals - havent seen anything since tho for some reason.

  10. #50
    Ciao! Fooferah's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,646
    Liked
    2 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I see Ducks stuff on cars every now and then. But I see probably twice as much Kings stuff.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28