Click Here!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Ankiel linked to HGH; Glaus linked to steroids

  1. #1
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default Ankiel linked to HGH; Glaus linked to steroids


  2. #2
    Elegant Diehard's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    9,633
    Liked
    411 times
    Karma
    1574552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

    Default

    these days, a slugger without his performance enhancing drugs is like a day without sunshine

  3. #3
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Is HGH from 2004 really that big of a deal? I understand the issue if they could prove that he's been using it in 2007 but not 2004.

  4. #4
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    Is HGH from 2004 really that big of a deal? I understand the issue if they could prove that he's been using it in 2007 but not 2004.
    The questions about Bonds are concerning usage from 5-10 years ago also...

  5. #5
    Available for Parties




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    4,575
    Liked
    28 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default


    Everybody cheats. I just didn't know.
    -_Sf

  6. #6
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    The questions about Bonds are concerning usage from 5-10 years ago also...
    But Ankiel wasn't in the Bigs, whereas Bonds was. Hell, Ankiel was hardly in A ball at that time, wasn't he?

    Edit:

    Scratch that, I guess he was in Triple A.
    Last edited by BleedingPurple; September 7th, 2007 at 04:44 PM.

  7. #7
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    But Ankiel wasn't in the Bigs, whereas Bonds was. Hell, Ankiel was hardly in A ball at that time, wasn't he?

    Edit:

    Scratch that, I guess he was in Triple A.
    Does it make a difference?

  8. #8
    Stalker of Padma No One's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,768
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    The questions about Bonds are concerning usage from 5-10 years ago also...
    So do we want to turn this into a black/white issue or an *******/nice guy issue? I have a hunch it won't be ALL OVER the media like Bonds was.






  9. #9
    Stalker of Padma No One's Avatar




    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    9,768
    Liked
    27 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    But Ankiel wasn't in the Bigs, whereas Bonds was. Hell, Ankiel was hardly in A ball at that time, wasn't he?

    Edit:

    Scratch that, I guess he was in Triple A.
    Shouldn't matter.

  10. #10
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No One
    So do we want to turn this into a black/white issue or an *******/nice guy issue? I have a hunch it won't be ALL OVER the media like Bonds was.
    That's not what I meant. I was talking in a "statute of limitations" sense.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66