Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 551
  1. #211
    1st Scoring Line keyTOarson's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,824
    Liked
    66 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBrown33 View Post
    Yes. You're not allowed. Said frustration lacks perspective. Stop it.
    Do you honestly think I believe Russell Martin is going to maintain a batting average of .100 this season?

    Just because I get frustrated watching the Dodgers blow opportunity after opportunity against a ****ty team doesn't mean I lack perspective.

  2. #212
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,034
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keyTOarson View Post
    Do you honestly think I believe Russell Martin is going to maintain a batting average of .100 this season?

    Just because I get frustrated watching the Dodgers blow opportunity after opportunity against a ****ty team doesn't mean I lack perspective.
    Then why mock the whole "best Dodgers offense since the LA" move thing based off one break even series? That's like saying "the Dodgers are in last place" after they lose their first game.

    Oh yeah...

    It's called "overreacting." It's a yearly occurrence around here, and I'm frankly surprised that nobody ever learns from past seasons not to get so overdramatic about the tiniest things. Dodgers slump, everyone goes into /killself mode. Dodgers streak, everyone starts sucking each other's dicks. I prefer to not sweat the microscopic sample sizes and wait to give the team a chance before I get all hyperbolic.

  3. #213
    1st Scoring Line keyTOarson's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,824
    Liked
    66 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The "Dodgers are in last place" thing was a joke.

    The "Best line up" thing was a sarcastic remark. I'm not overreacting. It's four games into the season.

    If I have no perspective, then why did I post this? http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/1455919-post60.html

    I can be cynical and frustrated with the team and still have perspective. They're 2-2. There's a game tomorrow. Don't think I don't understand that.

  4. #214
    FBJ
    FBJ is offline
    LGK's Red Baron FBJ's Avatar




    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    20,273
    Liked
    19408 times
    Karma
    105193176
    Images
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    222 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASUcruz View Post
    Hopefully we don't see the game ending double play...
    I blame ASUcruz.
    Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.


  5. #215
    I get around




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    6,242
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Dodgers should be 4-0.

    They're 2-2. That's disappointing.


    But they'll also win games they should probably lose, as well.


    Game 4 out of 162... settle down, folks.

  6. #216
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,034
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keyTOarson View Post

    If I have no perspective, then why did I post this? http://www.letsgokings.com/bbs/1455919-post60.html
    I don't know, maybe you have an affinity for pointing out the obvious?

  7. #217
    Chipping for par lath19's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,319
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liceroni View Post
    That familiar feeling of Dodger baseball returns.
    Doesn't it just feel fan-****ing-tastic?!?!

    I'm stoked to see James pitch tonight. Go Blue!
    Posted via Mobile Device

  8. #218
    1st Scoring Line keyTOarson's Avatar




    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,824
    Liked
    66 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBrown33 View Post
    I don't know, maybe you have an affinity for pointing out the obvious?
    Maybe. I know this doesn't carry much weight, but if you knew me personally you would understand that I make sarcastic or facetious quips like that all the time and don't really mean it. Obviously I get frustrated when the Dodgers lose because I hate losing of any kind (either when I'm playing or when I'm watching my teams play), but I also know it's not the end of the world.

  9. #219
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    4 games in and the Dodger faithful are turning on each other.

  10. #220
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,034
    Liked
    13 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keyTOarson View Post
    Maybe. I know this doesn't carry much weight, but if you knew me personally you would understand that I make sarcastic or facetious quips like that all the time and don't really mean it. Obviously I get frustrated when the Dodgers lose because I hate losing of any kind (either when I'm playing or when I'm watching my teams play), but I also know it's not the end of the world.
    I was actually just messing with you the entire time. It actually is the end of the world and the Dodgers are royally ****ed this year!

Page 22 of 56 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28