August 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM #211
August 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM #212
What the **** happened? :p
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.
August 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM #213
- A. Jones homered to deep left
- J. Isringhausen relieved R. Villone
- M. Kemp grounded out to second
- A. Ethier singled to center
- R. Martin singled to right, A. Ethier to second
- M. Ramirez walked, A. Ethier to third, R. Martin to second
- J. Loney singled to pitcher, A. Ethier scored, R. Martin to third, M. Ramirez to second
- J. Kent singled to right, R. Martin scored, M. Ramirez to third, J. Loney to second
- R. Franklin relieved J. Isringhausen
- C. Blake hit sacrifice fly to left, M. Ramirez scored
- M. Sweeney hit for A. Berroa
- M. Sweeney lined out to first
- End of Inning (4 Runs, 5 Hits, 0 Errors)
August 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM #214
What is going on?
We actually get to applaud Andruw Jones for starting it all?!
August 5th, 2008, 08:53 PM #215
Sweeney hits it on the button. Pujols was in position to get it.
4-4 Bottom of the 9th.
Cory Wade pitching against top of lineup. Pujols hitting third.
August 5th, 2008, 08:54 PM #216
2004 - Dodgers win % on the road: .543 - win % @ St. Louis: .000 (0 W - 3 L)
Originally Posted by ImA1032
2005 - Dodgers win % on the road: .386 - win % @ St. Louis: .250 (1 W - 3 L)
2006 - Dodgers win % on the road: .481 - win % @ St. Louis: .000 (0 W - 4 L)
2007 - Dodgers win % on the road: .481 - win % @ St. Louis: .333 (1 W - 2 L)
Dodgers win % on the road during this time: .474
Dodgers win % at St. Louis during this time: .143
August 5th, 2008, 08:56 PM #217
Wade gives up lazy bloop single.
1 on, Kennedy @ at the bat.
August 5th, 2008, 08:58 PM #218
Kennedy hits it to the warning track. Skip S. tags and takes second.
Pujols intentionally walked.
2 on, 1 out for Ludwick.
August 5th, 2008, 08:59 PM #219
I don't like the Dodgers odds here.
August 5th, 2008, 09:00 PM #220