oh man. 4-4!
oh man. 4-4!
What the **** happened? :p
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Bullets are cheap. Life is priceless.
- A. Jones homered to deep left
- J. Isringhausen relieved R. Villone
- M. Kemp grounded out to second
- A. Ethier singled to center
- R. Martin singled to right, A. Ethier to second
- M. Ramirez walked, A. Ethier to third, R. Martin to second
- J. Loney singled to pitcher, A. Ethier scored, R. Martin to third, M. Ramirez to second
- J. Kent singled to right, R. Martin scored, M. Ramirez to third, J. Loney to second
- R. Franklin relieved J. Isringhausen
- C. Blake hit sacrifice fly to left, M. Ramirez scored
- M. Sweeney hit for A. Berroa
- M. Sweeney lined out to first
- End of Inning (4 Runs, 5 Hits, 0 Errors)
What is going on?
We actually get to applaud Andruw Jones for starting it all?!
"God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is His megaphone to rouse a deaf world." ~C.S. Lewis
Sweeney hits it on the button. Pujols was in position to get it.
4-4 Bottom of the 9th.
Cory Wade pitching against top of lineup. Pujols hitting third.
2005 - Dodgers win % on the road: .386 - win % @ St. Louis: .250 (1 W - 3 L)
2006 - Dodgers win % on the road: .481 - win % @ St. Louis: .000 (0 W - 4 L)
2007 - Dodgers win % on the road: .481 - win % @ St. Louis: .333 (1 W - 2 L)
Dodgers win % on the road during this time: .474
Dodgers win % at St. Louis during this time: .143
Wade gives up lazy bloop single.
1 on, Kennedy @ at the bat.
Kennedy hits it to the warning track. Skip S. tags and takes second.
Pujols intentionally walked.
2 on, 1 out for Ludwick.
I don't like the Dodgers odds here.