Click Here!

View Poll Results: Hunter or Jones?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Torii Hunter

    11 29.73%
  • Andruw Jones

    26 70.27%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Hunter or Jones?

  1. #11
    Word up G jdkings24's Avatar




    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,107
    Liked
    119 times
    Karma
    1001916
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

    Default

    ted williams, mickey mantle, roberto clemente,willie mays........

  2. #12
    1st Scoring Line BleedingPurple's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,937
    Liked
    8 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Images
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Die Radio Die View Post
    Rowand!
    Stop it.

  3. #13
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jbruin152 View Post
    Why not just ask: are you an Angels fan or a Dodgers fan?
    Quote Originally Posted by IceDogsFan View Post
    The Dodger fans will vote for Jones and the Angel fans will vote for Hunter. Since there are many more Dodger fans here, you already know how this poll will end up.
    regardless of what you guys think many people will look at it the question and base their answer on more than just the color of a jersey.

    Quote Originally Posted by jdkings24 View Post
    Where OrangePuck to help out Hunter?
    Hunter...hands down.

  4. #14
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck
    regardless of what you guys think many people will look at it the question and base their answer on more than just the color of a jersey.
    Many may. Most won't.

  5. #15
    changing the game TBrown33's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    5,014
    Liked
    32 times
    Karma
    1015000
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    regardless of what you guys think many people will look at it the question and base their answer on more than just the color of a jersey.



    Hunter...hands down.
    Yeah, but you're one of those "old school types" who thinks David Eckstein is good.

  6. #16
    Royal Army Supporter AlexSeren's Avatar




    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,056
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    it was all about Jason Werth biatch!

  7. #17
    <3 Tanner <3 TooCool's Avatar




    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,116
    Liked
    8441 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    841 Post(s)

    Default

    Alright... as an Angels fan, I personally would rather have Jones. He provides a bigger bat. The only questionable thing about him is if he'll be able to have a good season. Coming off of a really bad one.

    But I would rather have Jones for 36 million rather than pay Hunter 90 million.

    But we'll see how it turns out!
    Facebook: facebook.com/grtoocool Twitter: @LGKTooCool

    While it seems like most of you are allergic to the "like" button, I just want to personally say thanks for looking anyway.

    Rink Dawg

  8. #18
    TheFuture11
    Guest

    Default

    dodgers usually just get the crap angels use as a backup plan.

  9. #19
    All Star




    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,942
    Liked
    1 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TBrown33 View Post
    Yeah, but you're one of those "old school types" who thinks David Eckstein is good.
    which is why I would take the character, professionalism and consistency of Hunter any day of the week against the fat, lazy and possible clubhouse cancer that Andruw Jones may be.

    Besides, I'd rather pay $3mil for a shortstop that nuts up in the playoffs than $8mil for a shortstop that nuts up to get you to the playoffs only to suck dog balls once he gets there. The money saved can be used to shore up other parts of the lineup to ensure you make the postseason and give the guys who raise their game when it counts (Erstad, Eckstein, Glaus) a chance to make it happen.
    Last edited by OrangePuck; December 6th, 2007 at 01:05 PM.

  10. #20
    Hoya
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck View Post
    which is why I would take the character, professionalism and consistency of Hunter any day of the week against the fat, lazy and possible clubhouse cancer that Andruw Jones may be.
    LOL, you're right. No bias there whatsoever.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePuck
    Besides, I'd rather pay $3mil for a shortstop that nuts up in the playoffs than $8mil for a shortstop that nuts up to get you to the playoffs only to suck dog balls once he gets there. The money saved can be used to shore up other parts of the lineup to ensure you make the postseason and give the guys who raise their game when it counts (Erstad, Eckstein, Glaus) a chance to make it happen
    David Eckstein sucks in the playoffs just like he sucks in the regular season.
    Last edited by Hoya; December 6th, 2007 at 01:08 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28