Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    2nd Scoring Line GALLY's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Looks like I got the 12th spot..............I know beggars can't be choosers but is there anyway the draft could be moved back an hour and have it start at 6:30 PST?

  2. #12
    TONGA
    Guest

    Default

    I put it that late so I could get the kids to bed and be at my computer.

  3. #13
    #SimianNation mitchrock's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    27,031
    Liked
    8330 times
    Karma
    2147483647
    Images
    5
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    674 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONGA View Post
    I put it that late so I could get the kids to bed and be at my computer.
    perfect.
    I AM THE STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

  4. #14
    2nd Scoring Line GALLY's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONGA View Post
    I put it that late so I could get the kids to bed and be at my computer.
    Sorry, when I first signed up I though it said 8:30 eastern time. I was trying to get it later............Where you have it is perfect...............

  5. #15
    2nd Scoring Line




    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    342
    Liked
    0 times
    Karma
    1000000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Go Halos!

  6. #16
    #1 fan VEGASKING's Avatar




    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Posts
    2,993
    Liked
    41 times
    Karma
    1005000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    Default

    Anyone actually draft besides me? Got in at 845 and it was already in the 5th round.

  7. #17
    2nd Scoring Line GALLY's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    I (Giants Suck) was there. Drafted the whole thing. Not sure if I like my team or not....

    C - Soto (ChiC)
    1B - Berkman
    2B - Kelly Johnson, Theirot , {Figgins}
    3B - Figgins, Kouzmanoff
    SS - Ramirez, {Theirot}
    OF - Ordonez, Delmon Young, Griffey, Cuddyer, {Berkman, Figgins}
    SP - Chris Young, Lincecum, James Shields, Rich Hill, Harden, Andrew Miller
    RP - Nathan, Borowski, Betancourt, Sherrill
    Last edited by GALLY; March 10th, 2008 at 10:00 PM.

  8. #18
    Resident Cynic




    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,012
    Liked
    2650 times
    Karma
    1025000
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    36 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GALLY View Post
    I (Giants Suck) was there. Drafted the whole thing. Not sure if I like my team or not....

    C - Soto (ChiC)
    1B - Berkman
    2B - Kelly Johnson, Theirot , {Figgins}
    3B - Figgins, Kouzmanoff
    SS - Ramirez, {Theirot}
    OF - Ordonez, Delmon Young, Griffey, Cuddyer, {Berkman, Figgins}
    SP - Chris Young, Lincecum, James Shields, Rich Hill, Harden, Andrew Miller
    RP - Nathan, Borowski, Betancourt, Sherrill


    I waited and waited and waited on 2nd base and now will be known as the man starting Ty Wigginton at 2B. Besides that Im very happy with my team.

  9. #19
    2nd Scoring Line GALLY's Avatar




    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    697
    Liked
    15 times
    Karma
    1010000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lagwagon0 View Post
    I waited and waited and waited on 2nd base and now will be known as the man starting Ty Wigginton at 2B. Besides that Im very happy with my team.
    I am banking on a lot of young arms coming through with big years not to mention Berkman staying healthy and Delmon Young making the next step......

  10. #20
    TONGA
    Guest

    Default

    With the day I had I forgot all about it. I sat on my couch 3 feet from my computer and just spaced.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27